Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Adams County)

Default Re: Jury Duty in Doylestown...

I was picked once-- showed up in my Police Parade dress uniform on duty--comlete with boots and leather. Was immediately sent to see the Sheriff Larry Micheals at the time.. and sent home with $6.30 for my service--then had to sign the check over to my employer..

(Chester County)

Default Re: Jury Duty in Doylestown...

Quote Originally Posted by demeyers View Post
    I was picked once-- showed up in my Police Parade dress uniform on duty--comlete with boots and leather. Was immediately sent to see the Sheriff Larry Micheals at the time.. and sent home with $6.30 for my service--then had to sign the check over to my employer..
    That's awesome.

Much funnier than my story about being recognized by the tip staff and getting bounced for being a lawyer before I could even open my mouth.
    The material presented herein is for informational purposes only, is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date, does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT act or rely on any information in this post or e-mail without seeking the advice of an attorney YOU have retained.

In plain English, while I am an attorney, I'm NOT your attorney, and I'm NOT giving you legal advice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123