Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: where at in bucks are you ??

Quote Originally Posted by Docsab View Post
    Wrightstown, a stones throw from the Pineville Tavern. Or is it Pineville? Or maybe Wycombe? I've been living here 12 years and, honest to God, I still don't know what town this is.
    For the first 12yrs of my life I repeated what my father referred to as Hartsville as our hometown. Later it was just Warminster. He referred to where he grew up as Eureka, only later to be Chalfont.Pp

Wrightstown, a stones throw from the Pineville Tavern. Or is it Pineville? Or maybe Wycombe? I've been living here 12 years and, honest to God, I still don't know what town this is.
    I'll let you in on a local secret. Try the lunch special at the Pineville. Prime rib sandwich for $10, includes fries, salad and a drink. It's been awhile since I had the opportunity to get back so the price may have risen a little. They are trying to get rid of the weekend prime rib before it goes bad, and it's a damn fine lunch. BTW, if your that close to the Pineville your really close to the post office so....your in Pineville. What's your mailing address say? I'm in Holland yet my mailing address is Southhampton, not even in the same township even throug we have a Northhampton post office. Yeah, I don't get it either but the mail gets here everyday so they can call it whatever they want.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    I'll let you in on a local secret. Try the lunch special at the Pineville. Prime rib sandwich for $10, includes fries, salad and a drink. It's been awhile since I had the opportunity to get back so the price may have risen a little. They are trying to get rid of the weekend prime rib before it goes bad, and it's a damn fine lunch. BTW, if your that close to the Pineville your really close to the post office so....your in Pineville. What's your mailing address say? I'm in Holland yet my mailing address is Southhampton, not even in the same township even throug we have a Northhampton post office. Yeah, I don't get it either but the mail gets here everyday so they can call it whatever they want.
    That lunch special sounds great! The food has improved tremendously since the renovations and(I assume) the new chef.

I moved into new construction in 2000 and basically they told me I could choose which town I wanted on my address- Wycombe, Pineville, or Wrightstown- all with different zip codes, with the caveat being that I would have to pick up my mail at the post office for Wycombe or Pineville, whereas Wrightstown(which shares its zip with Newtown) would allow my mail to be delivered. Naturally, the decision was not too difficult...

That lunch special sounds great! The food has improved tremendously since the renovations and(I assume) the new chef.

I moved into new construction in 2000 and basically they told me I could choose which town I wanted on my address- Wycombe, Pineville, or Wrightstown- all with different zip codes, with the caveat being that I would have to pick up my mail at the post office for Wycombe or Pineville, whereas Wrightstown(which shares its zip with Newtown) would allow my mail to be delivered. Naturally, the decision was not too difficult...
    Really? I think the food has gone down hill since the renovation. My wife and I used to love to stop there for drinks and dinner or lunch. I tried 2 times since the renovation and one time got sick, both times the food resembled fare better suited to the frozen isle at the supermarket, even the meatball was a pile of mush. 1821 Steakhouse is our new favorite for dinner. I just need to find a good burger and beer place now.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 7998 View Post
    Really? I think the food has gone down hill since the renovation. My wife and I used to love to stop there for drinks and dinner or lunch. I tried 2 times since the renovation and one time got sick, both times the food resembled fare better suited to the frozen isle at the supermarket, even the meatball was a pile of mush. 1821 Steakhouse is our new favorite for dinner. I just need to find a good burger and beer place now.
    Chain restaurant notwithstanding, Red Robin has the best burgers and onion rings EVER.
    "Stupid people are ruining America." --Herman Cain

(Bucks County)

Up here in the Quakertown area just minding my own. I've heard good things about those Red Robin's I really gotta get over there and try one

(Bucks County)

red robin is very good .also five guys for burgers are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by cakeshooter View Post
    Chain restaurant notwithstanding, Red Robin has the best burgers and onion rings EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by gun fan View Post
    red robin is very good .also five guys for burgers are very good.
    Ok you two disappoint me, J/K.
    Red Robin? Next your going to tell me Olive Garden is good Italian food.
    Seriously I would love to find a decent place for drinks and sandwiches. Not to bright, not too dark, A good French Dip with Stella, Bass on tap.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Bucks County)

I just haven't found a good, thick burger like Red Robin. Five Guys disappointed me. And haven't found good onion rings either.

You find me a mom and pop that can beat it and I'm in. LOL.

(No Olive Garden for me though.....although can't beat that Penne Rustica at Macaroni Grill! Just don't look any of these places up on the Dept of Health website. You don't wanna know....)
    "Stupid people are ruining America." --Herman Cain

Quote Originally Posted by cakeshooter View Post
    I just haven't found a good, thick burger like Red Robin. Five Guys disappointed me. And haven't found good onion rings either.

You find me a mom and pop that can beat it and I'm in. LOL.

(No Olive Garden for me though.....although can't beat that Penne Rustica at Macaroni Grill! Just don't look any of these places up on the Dept of Health website. You don't wanna know....)
    Hmmm, sounds like a challenge. KasDon's in Falls used to be good but I think they changed cooks.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast