Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default mountain house and wise foods

I have dealer accounts with suppliers for both and they are from seperate supplier accounts. I can get the packets and #10 cans of mountain house. They have a minimum price they wnat you to sell at so unless I am running a special sale I dont quote their prices except by phone so pm me and we can talke. i been beating many suppliers prices by $2-8 depending on the volume ordered ( minium $125 ) I accept checks ( must be a bank that has a branch near me, money orders, or paypal except on ammo as their rules wont allow it.

I can have the mountain house shipped right to your door from the supplier at minimal cost.

The same supplier as mountain house also sells gerber, spyderco, kershaw and other major knife and self defense supplies.

Best way to get me is with a pm. let me know what you are looking for and how quick you want it.

Default Re: mountain house and wise foods

I am a direct dealer for Wise Foods and Lindon Farms - Perhaps I could help you out a bit
    Owner of EMac's Tactical - www.emacstactical.com

Whats lindon farms? wonder if I should add that to my list of stuff i am selling

Bump got a couple orders in ready for some more.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Clarion County)

There are many "just add water" foods out there that are much cheaper and add a good multi-vitamin and you save 60% and basically get the same thing .

I'm an ex-back packer and there are ways to save a lot. It's been a while but I have in the past spent around $75 and spent three weeks on some of these adventures.

A little research and you can find just about anything just add water add be well
    fed , and comfortable without starving for 1/2 -2/3 cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by dman View Post
    There are many "just add water" foods out there that are much cheaper and add a good multi-vitamin and you save 60% and basically get the same thing .

I'm an ex-back packer and there are ways to save a lot. It's been a while but I have in the past spent around $75 and spent three weeks on some of these adventures.

A little research and you can find just about anything just add water add be well
    fed , and comfortable without starving for 1/2 -2/3 cheaper.
    Very true, Those foods I am mentioning are long term. My bug out bag has raman and spam in it with some wise and mountain house plus chef boy r de.

Hello I got a decent deal on some of this stuff and thought I would pass it on.

bulk pack of 5 72 hour wise emergency meal kit $140 or $28 per kit plus shipping

60 serving entree only bucket $88

60 servings of freeze dried meat $90

Others available

Mtn house ( min $125 order)

various flavors available

Spaghetti meat sauce $24 2 for $ 22 each
    chili mac $25 2 for $22 each
    Chicken teriyaki with rice $30 2 for $25 each
    Noodles and Chicken $31 2 for $27 each

Happy ( and prepared ) customers are my priority. In honor of our nations birthday I am offering discounts on volume purchasing and also if you order over $150 worth I will give you up to two knives by spyderco, gerber, kershaw, sog at my dealer cost.

Items will be shipped from Alabama and actual price is what will be charge. I have no desire to make money off shipping. I do price match.

(Bucks County)

Wow. Mountain House brings back memories. "Beef and Rice with Onions" back in the day was the favorite on the trail. Had occasion to eat one at home one time. The stuff that tasted great on the trail wasn't so great without a ten-mile hike to work up the appetite! Bet the newer stuff is better.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by gascolator View Post
    Wow. Mountain House brings back memories. "Beef and Rice with Onions" back in the day was the favorite on the trail. Had occasion to eat one at home one time. The stuff that tasted great on the trail wasn't so great without a ten-mile hike to work up the appetite! Bet the newer stuff is better.
    I've eaten Mountain House along the trail, and at home. I still liked it at home, but the sodium level was unpalatably high when not exercising heavily. In an emergency situation you might be glad for the extra salt though.
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

Bump all pm have been answered and orders have been shipped.

Starting the next one.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast