So my friend and I were heading to the range wed night. We put several of our firearms in the trunk and the rest in the back seat (I know they should all have gone in the trunk since we dont have our CCW yet). we were pulled over on washington ave about 3 min from his house in queen village and less than 3 min away from the philladelphia archery and gun club shooting range. As the 2 officers approached they noticed lots of boxes in the back seat and asked where we were going, we immediatly said shooting range and we had guns in the back seat. He asked if we were ccw holders and we both said no, then he asked if we had any guns on our person and we also said no. He explained we were pulled over for an experied registration and after my friend handed over his ID over the cops turned their backs on us, walked to their cruiser and continued with the stop as normal as if we didnt have a small arsenal with us. one small ticket for no registation and let my friend slide with not having his insurance info on him. He then said go straight to the range, then go home and clear up your registration issue and was pretty friendly.

anyway i was NOT expecting a philly cop, pulling over two 20somethings that look as suspecious as my friend and i do, on washington ave, to be as nonchalant as he was. I imagine this was a very rare ocasion and highly encourage everyone to just follow the law, keep your cars registered and hope you dont get pulled over.