Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Venango County)

Default Anyone Know anything about DVOR

Ran across this on WOOT and it looks like WOOT for sporting goods.

Anyone used/tried this?

FWIW looks like a division of Optics Planet

Dvor - Members-Only Deals on the Best Gear

Dvor is a marketplace with the latest and greatest gear at unbelievable prices. We're talking high quality brand name merchandise at low, low prices. Exclusive deals only available to our members, but limited time, limited quantities: this is what Dvor is all about.
    You want great gear at low prices? Then sign up for Dvor.com deals today. Dvor is the first private sale marketplace focused on top quality gear - the stuff you want and need!
    So what kind of stuff do you actually carry?

We've got electronics, we've got outdoor, hunting, and shooting gear. We've got tons of products for hobbyists, whether you're a birder, an astronomy buff, into paintball or a golfer. We've got fashion eyewear, high quality clothing and apparel, gun accessories, special training programs, and so much more. If you love gear, we've got what you need. Sign up and see for yourself!
    How do I join Dvor? How do I start shopping?

To be brief: sign up or be invited. In the past couple months, Dvor has expanded its product offerings in both variety and quantity, and we're now allowing many more members to join each day. Almost everyone who signs up will get in instantly. Get invited by a friend and you'll be able to start shopping right away.
    What's the catch? How much does it cost to be a member?

Nothing. It doesn't cost you anything. In fact, you can invite your friends and we will give you $10 in store credit!
    Why should I join Dvor?

We've got the gear you want and need. We carry quality merchandise and we're committed to offering more and more all the time. We don't skimp on the customer service - ever. And joining is completely free. You've got nothing to lose!
    Last edited by markheck1; February 17th, 2012 at 09:58 AM.

Glock Pistols.......So simple a Caveman could fix them!

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Anyone Know anything about DVOR

I have ordered from them before without issue.
    They are a division of Opticsplanet.com.
    They have new sales starting each day and then the sales usually last about 2 days or until the product is sold out.
    IMO the prices are hit or miss, some things are really good prices others you can find cheaper elsewhere.
    If your interested in signing up PM me your email address and ill send you an invite with a coupon code for $10 off your first order.