Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Anyone know where I can..?

Pick up some good priced 7.62x51 (.308) ammo for sale at (locally if possible)?

And some greek HXP (Im considering the CMP)?

Anyone know if the German surplus .308 is any good? Im considering picking up a nice amount of it.

Thanks
    Dont Forget To Give Me Some Good Rep! Thanks!

(Perry County)

Default Re: Anyone know where I can..?

Quote Originally Posted by BandanaBandit1 View Post
    Pick up some good priced 7.62x51 (.308) ammo for sale at (locally if possible)?

And some greek HXP (Im considering the CMP)?

Anyone know if the German surplus .308 is any good? Im considering picking up a nice amount of it.

Thanks
    As to the local .308 no ideas.

The Greek ammo from CMP is your best bet, at gun shows ne sees it but I suspect it is just CMP marked up.

I believe the German .308 dried up, at least the DAG that Cheaper Than Dirt had.

Good luck finding decent .308 at a reasonable price. I am working on hand-loads for mine but even that is expensive compared to .223.

Default Re: Anyone know where I can..?

Thats why you got to have a good reloading kit. I got the brass, primer and powder and projectiles are plentiful here in the USA .308 and 06 are very popular hunting rifles they even have match bullets.

You can rotate your brass many times, and if you do it right you can cater to each rifle for max accuracy. RELOAD my Man Reloda.