Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Union County)

Cool MY FIRST DAY OF CONCEALED CARRY

t down. It is a heavy burden that we as Sheepdogs have to bear to protect the sheeple.

On my first day CCWing I went on patrol and walked neighborhood and some food. I got myself a burrito at the local store. It was being worked by illegals (they are everywhere arent they?) but they make some damn good burritos and nachos. I got a huge super burrito (the kind that are football size) and some nachos with extra cheese and jalapenos. A large soda would wash that down nicely. I brought my food to the table and then got up to fill my soda (it was a self serve soda fountain) when some illegal immigrant gangbanger drug dealers walked in. One of them looked at me and I knew I was in for some trouble. They were probably packing guns. Gangbangers always pack lorcins and hi-points and not quality tactical gear. I made eye contact to let them know that I am hyper aware and that they will not be getting past me should something go down. Those stupid illegal immigrant gangbangers would regret messing with me.

one who pushed me and the bigger of the other two. I then put on some Hatch Cooltac gloves and searched them. All of the employees in the store and the customers started clapping and cheering for me.

mine. They proceeded to laugh once they saw I had the situation under complete control. They asked my advice on guns and we talked. I told them how I considered law enforcement at one point but I felt the job wasnt my forte. They didnt cuff me or anything and just took a statement. One of them even offered to buy me lunchwhere she will learn to think tactically.

to stop and rest my tired feet but as a civic minded CCWer I would not shirk my god given responsibilities to protect the neighborhood. I went in and got myself an extra large Peanut Butter and Chocolate malt. As I waitgrizz
    Last edited by GRIZZLYBEAR; April 1st, 2014 at 09:36 AM.

Default Re: MY FIRST DAY OF CONCEALED CARRY

Quote Originally Posted by GRIZZLYBEAR View Post
    I carry six guns. All of them are Glocks in .40 S&@ caliber with Night Sights and are bone stock except for some wolf springs. I carry 2 Glock 22s on my right and left hips in C-Tacs, 2 Glock 23s in my Alessi Bodyguard shoulder holster, 1 Glock 27 on my left ankle, and another Glock 27 in my right hand pocket. grizz
    For a second, I actually thought the Revolver man went bazurk!
    Did you happen to not post the last line where he must of said "then I woke up and realized i was holding my peter with both hands?"
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Perry County)

That's hilarious, Griz! Thanks for posting it.

Dave G.

(Bucks County)

whoa! took me a few paragraphs till I realized it was a joke, for a minute there I was thinking "oh.. my.. god.. this man should NOT have a permit to carry" hehe.

good post, thanks for the laugh!!

(Philadelphia County)

I fell for it too.. until I realized that the Grizz is much too cool to call people "illegals" and "ragheads" repeatedly.

I personally prefer "wetbacks" and "sand-monkeys".

Anybody has a link to the ultimate "mall ninja" thread on whatever forum it was on??

The Stinger Missle on the Golf Cart used to travel the mall, The "Asian" gangs coming to steal the Mortal Kombat arcade with FA weapons, and him using C4 on the change machine to use the coins as shrapnel.. if you ever read it, you know what Im talking about!
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Washington County)

Wow, what a wonderful imagination, cool story!

(York County)

thats sounds like a "Gunkid" story.

(Clarion County)

There is a guy on czforums that is like that. I laughed out loud.
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.

(Adams County)

I am new to this site and this almost had me running the other way. When I got to the bottom it had me laughing my butt off.

(Butler County)

Wait, you only carry 6 Glocks? Don't you have a back-up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast