Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default GUN SHOW -February 16th & 17th - Main Street Macungie, PA www.eaglearms.com

See www.eaglearms.com
    Click on Macungie show link

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: GUN SHOW -February 16th & 17th - Main Street Macungie, PA www.eaglearms.com

Just got back from this show.. 2 floors, very nice people in general, some price differences one sold a XD .40 subcompact for 600, and another table down the way was selling the same gun for 509.00. Both were new..

I ended up getting the $509 one

Lots of old strange ammo types for sale. Many many nice .22 range pistols old and new were for sale.. LOTS of rifles, AK's, AR-15's were around. Along with the standard army navy surplus and knives.. lots and lots of knives.. hehe

All in all not a bad little show..

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: GUN SHOW -February 16th & 17th - Main Street Macungie, PA www.eaglearms.com

I stopped in myself. Saw the same price variations, a new Springfield "M-14" for 1700 or 1350.
    The guys with the Garands along the back wall are the best in the area, IMO.
    Veritas Vos Liberat

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by LastManOut View Post
    I stopped in myself. Saw the same price variations, a new Springfield "M-14" for 1700 or 1350.
    The guys with the Garands along the back wall are the best in the area, IMO.
    I was REALLY looking at one of those M-14's.. And some of the AR-15's. One was going for around 650.. But I decided that I had spent enough that day.

But maybe in a few months

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Morel42 View Post
    I was REALLY looking at one of those M-14's.. And some of the AR-15's. One was going for around 650.. But I decided that I had spent enough that day.

But maybe in a few months
    That's what happened to me at Forks of the Delaware. I planned to get a Glock, .308, and a 30-30. I found some decent and reasonably priced 30-30's but once I laid down my cash on the Glock my conscience kicked in and I couldn't do it LOL.

Morel, I forget, do you not have an AR? If not, do yourself a favor and get one. They are neat. And probably soon to be outlawed.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    That's what happened to me at Forks of the Delaware. I planned to get a Glock, .308, and a 30-30. I found some decent and reasonably priced 30-30's but once I laid down my cash on the Glock my conscience kicked in and I couldn't do it LOL.

Morel, I forget, do you not have an AR? If not, do yourself a favor and get one. They are neat. And probably soon to be outlawed.

Oh I know I will eventually..

Maybe If I ever get lucky and find slighly scratched/used one for around 500 bucks.. I don't care if it's a bit beaten.. as long as it works

Although I did see a nice Class 3 P-90 that a dealer had for sale.. "Only" 3 grand /whimper

(Northampton County)

Yep, the Macungie show was a VERY well organized and attended smaller show. Eagle Arms Productions has done a great job of setting up several of these local, small to medium size shows per year. The dealers at these shows are the "cream" of the crop. Prices, IMHO are competitive and you can talk to and deal with anyone of them...they're friendly, they'll take the time to talk to you and they're not cranky like some of the dealers at the bigger shows. Fun shows - they're having another one at the Days Inn Rts. 309 and 22 just west of Allentown in two weeks - this one has been a really good show, also.
    Jim Hauff H&R Collector In memory of my friends Bill Goforth and Jim Ritchie.