Picked up a damn_near_new gen 3 Glock 19 off of a PAFOA member today, so I wasted no time in hitting the range. I shot 60 rounds through it, and I'd have shot more if I had more mags (fuck reloading those sharp lipped magazines). I managed to hit the paper clear back to 50 feet with no problems, but the Glock didn't feel natural in my hand. I will need more trigger time on it to decide if I like it. No FTF/FTE or other issues, but that doesn't shock anyone.

Initial thoughts:

- my man_paws are a bit beefy for the molded grips, though I didn't have a problem with them.
- the glock reloader can suck it. Person who designed that thing should be nut kicked repeatedly. In the nuts.
- 4 mags is about 6 too few for any proper gun.
- the trigger feels way out there when you test fire, but in shooting doesn't seem long at all. No clue how that works.

When I got home the old lady spent some time feeling it over and decided that she "likes it" because it "fits her better than (me)" and she'll be shooting it next time we go to decide if she'll be keeping it. Which is odd, because I'm quite sure I wasn't offering to buy her a Glock, nor give her this one. Then she said I could sell her PT1911 in 9mm because she'd rather have a nicer one that doesn't eject straight back. SIGH. Right after I bought her a half dozen cobra mags for it.

Finally, a sad moment in every range trip. I think you understand why: