Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Venango County)

Arrow polymer ar15 complete lowers

Look here and want to set up a buy for these, being we get 20 plus we can get the shipped for 84.99 + transfer. http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Prod...=NFA%2DLW15BLK going to look for a shop that will do the transfers cheap in Washington county, want to move this asap and would like to do a transfer of funds so I can get them ordered. Its a poly but for a beater or a deticared 22lr its a good price.

Looking forward to getting this one set up. Was thinking of funds transfer can be done a few ways ie buy gift cards to me via email with your name and address. I will start the ffl for transfer Monday think I have a few that will be interested.

Allen

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: polymer ar15 complete lowers

Did you plan to have a local FFL order all of the lowers for you and do the transfers?

I talk to both Joseph from JoeBob's and the guys from New Frontier online. If you need help with the arrangements I can order the lowers direct from NFA. I know Joseph buys a ton of these at once and sells them out very quickly, so it's best to go to the source when you're looking for more than a few. I've played with a couple before and the quality is definitely nice.

If there was interest in 25+, I would be also be willing to sell them at the $85 price mark. Out the door with sales tax and PICS it's $95.10, which equates to a rather cheap transfer as if they were bought online and then transferred as normal.

I'm not sure where most of the demographic would be, but I'm in Claridge which is kind of in the middle of Greensburg, Irwin, Monroeville, Delmont, etc.
    CDS ARMS.com - 'LIKE' Us - MG Rentals - Colt Defense AR-15 & Glock Certified Armorer

Quote Originally Posted by csementuh View Post
    Did you plan to have a local FFL order all of the lowers for you and do the transfers?

I talk to both Joseph from JoeBob's and the guys from New Frontier online. If you need help with the arrangements I can order the lowers direct from NFA. I know Joseph buys a ton of these at once and sells them out very quickly, so it's best to go to the source when you're looking for more than a few. I've played with a couple before and the quality is definitely nice.

If there was interest in 25+, I would be also be willing to sell them at the $85 price mark. Out the door with sales tax and PICS it's $95.10, which equates to a rather cheap transfer as if they were bought online and then transferred as normal.

I'm not sure where most of the demographic would be, but I'm in Claridge which is kind of in the middle of Greensburg, Irwin, Monroeville, Delmont, etc.
    I would be in for 1 at that price

(Westmoreland County)

Id also be interested at that price .

(Franklin County)

Put me down for one.

Default Polymer AR-15 complete lowers

In for TWO. My FFL is in Muncie, Indiana. Will that work?? L1S1
    "1"starts the Militia; you are not alone but fight as though you are.

(Westmoreland County)

Well, this isn't my group buy, but I'm willing to assist.

I can buy the lowers direct from New Frontier Armory and then do the sales/transfers to customers who are local to me, or I can ship to your FFL at actual cost if you are further away. In the meantime I'll contact NFA and make sure that the lowers are available in lots. I know they are, but these were just released and in talking to the NFA guys earlier these lowers were sellings in batches of 100's, so having some in stock is key.

I would also accept the payments (3.5% on CC sales due to selling these at cost), or the OP (Allen) can accept payment and then provide me payment for the lump sum.

In the sense of a traditional group buy, this would be something were the interest would be gauged, a duration of time to order would occur, money would be collected, and then the larger order would be placed. Once the lowers were received I would either arrange to have customers to my shop to complete the sale, or ship to their local FFL.

It looks so far we have about 6 lowers that people are interested in. We would need 25+ to get the good pricing. I'll likely buy a few myself for resale and to keep.
    Last edited by cds_arms; February 16th, 2012 at 04:35 PM.
    CDS ARMS.com - 'LIKE' Us - MG Rentals - Colt Defense AR-15 & Glock Certified Armorer

(Clarion County)

I would try one at that price

(Lehigh County)

If anyone between the Lehigh Valley and Cabelas wants to sell me one, I'm in.

(Venango County)

Well lets lock down a set number and do this 25 is the minimum magic number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast