Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Pike County)

Thumbs up Brightflashlights.com

Brightflashlights is a Florida based company selling what else? Flashlights. They also carry alot of AR parts and accessories. Their website is still partially under construction and you have to call to place an order but they are one of the better companies I have dealt with.

They have a decent inventory and their prices are hard to beat, and they are also nice friggin guys. I placed a big order during the post New Town crunch and they had almost everything I was looking for. I called in my order at 7:00 PM, my credit card was charged that night and a package was at the door 4 days later. You can't ask for better service than that. If you havent ordered from these guys before, give em a shot.

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Brightflashlights.com

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    Brightflashlights is a Florida based company selling what else? Flashlights. They also carry alot of AR parts and accessories. Their website is still partially under construction and you have to call to place an order but they are one of the better companies I have dealt with.

They have a decent inventory and their prices are hard to beat, and they are also nice friggin guys. I placed a big order during the post New Town crunch and they had almost everything I was looking for. I called in my order at 7:00 PM, my credit card was charged that night and a package was at the door 4 days later. You can't ask for better service than that. If you havent ordered from these guys before, give em a shot.
    Ok went to their site. Can't see anything they are selling. Can't see any prices
    Yeah I might by something from them

(Pike County)

Default Re: Brightflashlights.com

Quote Originally Posted by JDC View Post
    Ok went to their site. Can't see anything they are selling. Can't see any prices
    Yeah I might by something from them
    Like I said the site is under construction. I didn't recommend them for having a kickass web site, I did it because there are a good company to deal with. The parts of the site that are complete all list prices.