Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default PA 8th Congressional District (Bucks) Ron Paul Delegate Signature Event Wed. Feb 8th

Im posting this for Rob. Hope to see some of you this Wednesday!

http://www.facebook.com/events/174337709342221/

We need your signature and the signatures of EVERY registered Republican that you know in the 8th CD!!! We need you all to join us this Wednesday evening in Doylestown as we conclude our signature gathering for the 8th CD. Please come to our final signing event at the Moose Lodge and help Dr. Paul change the course of history. Please read and share the press release below.

For liberty,

Rob Pepe
    8th CD Coordinator

PRESS RELEASE

Only True Copy of the Declaration of Independence
    to be Displayed in Doylestown

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. – One of America's most successful history detectives and his greatest discovery, the only true copy of our Declaration of Independence, will be in Doylestown on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at the Moose Lodge, 127 E. State Street beginning at 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. Local historian Tom Lingenfelter will be on hand to tell the remarkable story of how he found the document and its significance to our nation’s history.

After almost a decade of research, Lingenfelter unlocked the mystery behind the elaborate 170 year cover-up of the original Declaration's destruction. This anastatic facsimile copy of the original Declaration was not even known to exist prior to its discovery by Lingenfelter nearly twenty years ago. Lingenfelter is giving the public an opportunity to view the Declaration as it might have looked in 1776. The event at the Moose Lodge is a rare opportunity to see the Birth Certificate of Freedom in its complete readable form before it begins its National Treasure Tour. The evening is sponsored by Heritage Collectors' Society and the GOP 8th District Delegate candidates for Ron Paul.
    Last edited by BucksCo; April 17th, 2012 at 05:29 AM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: PA 8th Congressional District (Bucks) Ron Paul Delegate Signature Event Wed. Feb

Tonight's the night!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: PA 8th Congressional District (Bucks) Ron Paul Delegate Signature Event Wed. Feb

For any registered Bucks Co. Republican, that hasnt signed a petition yet, who couldnt make it out tonight to the signature drive, I have the petition to put Ron Paul on the PA ballot. I need to turn it in by Monday so if you want to sign it message me.

(Bucks County)

I'm a registered Bucks Co. Republican, that hasn't signed a petition yet. I couldn't make it out to the signature drive, but I'm willing to meet up before Monday....