Some info for the shop:

911 Tactical
    1095 Texas Palmyra Highway
    Honesdale, PA 18431
    570-253-5390

Mon - Thu: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
    Fri - Sat: 10:00 am-8:00 pm
    Sun: 10:00 am-4:00 pm

The shop carries "tactical" firearms, ammunition, shooting accessories, police/emergency service gear (apparel, boots, duty belts, pouches, body armor, vests, breaching equipment, etc), holsters, OC, knives, lights, etc. The owner, Santos, is a LEO himself, and very friendly and helpful. He will handle FFL transfers for you, provided you call ahead, of course. He has been open for about a month now.

I personally visit just about every gun shop in NEPA when I'm going by them, and his prices are some of the most competitive around on firearms, police gear, and accessories. I'm an employee of the shop, just to inform everyone, but I've been in and out of the shops in area for years now, and his shop is different from the norm.

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: New Gun Shop in Honesdale, PA

ar-15 parts? lower parts kits triggers? stocks etc?

(Franklin County)

Besides a large selection of complete AR rifles, he's building inventory based on what people come in asking for. We have some useful stuff, sling attachment plates, sights, stripped lowers, rails, pistol grips. We have a small number of parts for maintaining the guns, and only two parts kits as of the moment.
    Last edited by AndrewH; February 7th, 2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Checked inventory..

(Lancaster County)

Decided on a M&P15 Sport as my intro to the AR-15 world. Started calling around and it turns out it's tough to find one in stock. Saw the post about a new shop in Honesdale and gave them a call. Yep, he said he had 2 in stock. $610.00. Well that was a better price then the online deals when you figured in the transfer $. I finally made it there today and he had 1 left. It was listed at 620.00. I questioned the disparity in price and he said he'd sell it to me for $610.0 Because "he liked me". (I should have him talk to my boss....) Anyway the actual sale was pretty much a non-event because I had already convinced myself the M&P15 Sport was what I wanted. (they had a special on Deltrons for a slightly lower price). Paid my $ and I was out the door. Nice place. Friendly people.

(Wayne County)

hi, Andrew I have a question. I recently bought a home in Beachlake PA just 10-15 minutes away from Honesdale. It's a weekend/vacation house. I have a NY driver license with a NYC address on it. I was never convicted of a crime and can pass the NICS check no prob. My question is, Can I buy a handgun or long gun from your store if I bring my proof of address (property tax, utility bill) of my property in Beachlake PA? I'm looking to keep the firearm at my PA house for home defense and to shoot at the range. I know the laws of NY/NYC and will not be bringing any firearms into NY. Please let me know, thanks.