Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Erie County)

Thumbs up Mike Kelly PA-3 Grills AG Holder on Failed Fast and Furious Gunwalker Program

Kudos to my home district's US Rep Mike Kelly for trying to get to the truth about Gunwalker.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Mike Kelly PA-3 Grills AG Holder on Failed Fast and Furious Gunwalker Program

Unfortunately, this issue is dying. The US government has lost all credibility on transparency and justice, and the machine does not care. There won't be justice for the the dead, there won't be punishment of the guilty. And the Federal Government will move closer to Lordship over the citizen-serf, who's sole purpose is to toil for that same uncaring machine.

My evidence of pre-mortem:

The candidates do not speak to the issue

Congressional leadership is refusing to press the issue.

The media only reports this as a "botched operation"

There is no outcry from lower level law enforcement

The American People could care less... They care more about the Superbowl and the Oscars than the full brazen corruption and treason of the highest levels.

There are ZERO admissions that anything was wrong, despite overwhelming evidence that this whole sordid affair was purpose built to destroy our Liberty.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Mike Kelly PA-3 Grills AG Holder on Failed Fast and Furious Gunwalker Program

Quote Originally Posted by Ten*K View Post
    Unfortunately, this issue is dying. The US government has lost all credibility on transparency and justice, and the machine does not care. There won't be justice for the the dead, there won't be punishment of the guilty. And the Federal Government will move closer to Lordship over the citizen-serf, who's sole purpose is to toil for that same uncaring machine.

My evidence of pre-mortem:

The candidates do not speak to the issue

Congressional leadership is refusing to press the issue.

The media only reports this as a "botched operation"

There is no outcry from lower level law enforcement

There are ZERO admissions that anything was wrong, despite overwhelming evidence that this whole sordid affair was purpose built to destroy our Liberty.

The American People could care less... They care more about the Superbowl and the Oscars than the full brazen corruption and treason of the highest levels.
    Ten*K,
    Your assessment is right on the money. Sent + rep.

The candidates have refused to speak about this issue.
    That s.o.b. Boehner is a pathetic twit and MVB is likely on to something when he speaks about the possibility of his activities with sheep.
    The media continues its love affair with the current occupant of the White House, who they helped to install.
    The final affront is surely that LEO's have chosen to remain silent on the issue.
    The beat goes on and the American people will reap a sorely deserved harvest stemming from their willful ignorance and failure to shoulder the responsibility of self-governance.

Would you consider posting your comment in the Gun-Walker thread? I think it is a valuable synopsis of what we have witnessed.
    Last edited by twoguns; February 4th, 2012 at 08:34 AM.

(Cumberland County)

Ten*K, ++++ well said, rep sent. i will say it again, if the citizens of this once great country don,t pull their heads out of their asses they will loose every right that makes us who we are. fwiw this is not just a firearms issue, there are other rights we will loose as well. my personal favorite is citizens loosing the ability to control the gov.. mark my words a flip flop is on the way.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ten*K View Post
    Unfortunately, this issue is dying....
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ten*K again."

(Lancaster County)

What did anyone expect from a Janet Reno holdover. I personally cringed when he was appointed as AG, Hope they impeach him and all his cronies in the Justus dept.

I am glad someone is standing up to that ( readers choice) HOlder

Also who appoints an independant council to investigate this? We need one