Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: FN Tactical

(Bucks County)

Default FN Tactical

I just got finished shooting my FN tactical for the first time and damn is his gun super accurate. at 10 yds i put 10 rds in the center ring with groups small enough to be covered up by a silver dollar. what really impressed me was i put 7 of 10 rds in the 10 ring at 25 yds with three out of seven holes close enough to be touching each other. this is by far my most accurate pistol and i purchased it about a year ago for only 859 at tanners. now i see them for almost 1100 at different shops but even at 1100 i think it's worth every penny considering the pistols accuracy.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: FN Tactical

This is definitely my next gun purchase. I just don't seem to have the cabbage any time a used one comes around on the boards.

(Allegheny County)

My FNP 45 is not the baller Mc tactical version but it performs as you describe. I only paid $600 for it shipped. And the thing has YET to have a malfunction. I have a few hundred rounds through it now though. Wait until that trigger loosens up a little. It's going to get even smoother and lighter after you shoot it some more. I kinda wish I had sprung for the tactical model, but they were all $1100+ by the time I was on the trail for one. I wanted FDE not black for a change. Could have gotten a black one for like $950. Maybe should have.

I really want to try a RDS on a pistol. But to get a FDE FNP 45 Tac, it was hard to justify the extra $500+. So I just got the USG. Dollar for dollar, this is one of those extremely hard to beat guns. 15+1 .45 ACP. Great trigger, DA/SA safety and decocker... rail. Way lighter than a steel 1911. Sights are deep set with white, serrated and wonderful. And it is extremely accurate.

It has the best out of the box trigger I have ever felt on a polymer handgun. It is unmatched, even when comparing to an HK 45 or USP, and both of these are awesome. Beautiful trigger...beautiful groups.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

(Beaver County)

I have wanted one of those for a long time. i own a 5.7 and an FNX-9 both are amazing firearms. i cant wait to get my hands on a tactical. Its hard to beat anything made by FN IMHO.
    "CHANCE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND"

Congratulations....enjoy