Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: NRA Endorsed firearms insurance?

I don't want anyone to have a list of what guns I have in my possession. Any list like that could be seized by the government and used against me. Do any home insurance companies cover the loss of firearms? I don't have my policy with me right now but I think that I would have noticed a clause for not covering guns.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by BrianDless View Post
    I don't want anyone to have a list of what guns I have in my possession. Any list like that could be seized by the government and used against me. Do any home insurance companies cover the loss of firearms? I don't have my policy with me right now but I think that I would have noticed a clause for not covering guns.
    My homeowners basic policy covers something like $2,000 worth of guns. Then I have the NRA basic insurance and I buy more.

Years back I asked my insurance guy about adding extra gun insurance on my homeowner's policy and he said that they would want a list with photographs. With NRA insurance, unless an individual gun is over some threshold you don't have to list anything. None of my guns are over that threshold.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by BrianDless View Post
    At Collectibles Insurance Services, we only need a list for guns individually worth $5,000 or more (not serial numbers). So if none of your guns are worth $5,000 or more, you would not need to provide a list.

(Chester County)

Felton, I'm a bit confused by your website.

I filled out the form and expected to be taken to some form a payment site but was not. I thought maybe it was because the initial number was an estimate. Will I get a bill for the actual amount in the mail?

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by PaTom View Post

I filled out the form and expected to be taken to some form a payment site but was not. I thought maybe it was because the initial number was an estimate. Will I get a bill for the actual amount in the mail?
    The 1st step is to generate a price. Once you do that you can elect to complete our online app. At the end of the online app you should haev received instructions on what happens next including payment options. Did you complete the online app?

Feel free to give us a call today at 888-837-9537. You can speak with Lauren at X4557

(York County)

I checked the online apps we received the last few days and did not see one from a Tom in PA.

(Chester County)

I filled out the online app maybe two or three weeks ago. I know sometimes things take a while so i was watching the mail for a response.

I'll call when I get a chance.

Thanks!

(York County)

I filled out the online app maybe two or three weeks ago. I know sometimes things take a while so i was watching the mail for a response.

I'll call when I get a chance.

Thanks!
    I am checking to see if anyone has your online application.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123