I have been looking at this pistol for 3 yrs and finally bought it. It is a Scandium frame 7 shot revolver in .357 Mag. 2 1/2" barrel. I put 200 rounds down range and this is what I found out. 38 sp. shoot about 2 inches low at both 7 yards and 25 yds. I was surprised when this happened. I normally shoot a little high. When .357 mag was loaded in the point of impact came up the 2 inches stayed right there. The action was smooth, the trigger pull was acceptable. I did not have a scale to see what it actually was. Shooting two hand was comfortable. One hand strong side both single action and double action were smooth and not a problem. Shooting one hand weak side was harder and the trigger pull seemed long. No surprised there. The grouping of the shots were larger than I liked but since it is new and I had never shot it before they were acceptable. The tritium front sight works real well. reloading was not a problem. There were no misfires and none of the empty casing stuck in the cylinder. 4 boxes of ammo 4 different bullet weights and types. Over all the gun performed flawlessly.