Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Police State....welcome to martial law

Quote Originally Posted by sjl127 View Post
    This is where I'm stuck. All I said is that I believe a 757 could not have hit it. This is a reasonable belief considering the information available.

The fact that the entire plane wasn't recovered because it was "incinerated" from the high heat of impact and burning jet fuel - yet - 179 out of 184 bodies have been DNA identified.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-remains_x.htm

Now what did, I have absolutely no idea - This is where I'm stuck.
    i had a very small role in the crash of flight 427 outside of pittsburgh back in 1994, ( i was asked to map the area for access and make up a map for inside the emergency response vehicle) just a simple mapping project. but i did get to see what is left of a 737 that crashes nose first! believe me, there isn't much left. i remember seeing some pieces the size of a car hood but they were few and far between. here is a quote from an article written..."28 Seconds"

"Take a look," he told the group, "but don't move anything."

Nobody spoke as they absorbed the horror.

There were sections from the tail, cockpit and wings, but much of the plane had smashed into pieces no larger than graham crackers.

An odd assortment of items survived with no damage. There were thousands of BusinessWeeks with "THE GLOBAL INVESTOR" on the cover, and suitcases that looked as if the passengers of Flight 427 had set them down in the forest and walked away.

Surely this couldn't be everything from a 50-ton jetliner.

"Where's the airplane?" somebody asked.

"It's here," said NTSB engine expert Jerome Frechette. "It's all around us."

i also got to see a lot of pics of flight 97 in shanksville and speak with a lot of the em resp. people working the site...i didn't see any large parts there either.

so when i hear that there are no parts left...it doesn't surprise me at all! also...the remains are identified using dna because there is only bits and pieces... very sad indeed...

mike
    Last edited by 1trueamerican; February 8th, 2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: just saw how big the font was!!!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.
    Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by sjl127 View Post
    Believe me, I'm wrestling with this. And am having a hard time.

I wonder why the surveillance videos from around the area were seized and never seen from again?

I have a hard time believing people when all they want to do is hide information.

Do you see where I'm at least coming from?
    I believe the 747 hit the pentagon remember people were on the plane and I'm sure we'd of heard from love ones by now.

Same with the tapes Would you like to watch as your wife, son, mother, father are killed by some nut case.

I don't believe the World Trade Center tapes of people leaping out the top floor windows were released either. The only thing I even heard about that was a LEO saying he keep hearing this thud, thud, thud and wondering what it was till he turned around and realized it was bodies falling from the upper floors.

Most people don't like or enjoy watching what can happen to the human body falling from the sky or even being cut up. Not like the slash and cut movies these people aren't coming back for a rerun

Just my $.02 FWIW

(Berks County)

I found another ineresting video on possible martial law. Please watch the whole video before making comments about it.

Bonus....some footage of Ron Paul in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=begEaAe4XYE

(Berks County)

And here is a video showing just how little our own representatives know about it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ByoqZqDGaA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234