Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Police State....welcome to martial law

Quote Originally Posted by 1trueamerican View Post
    just the fact that you quoted that line of left wing propoganda says alot about your agenda......no proof whatsoever that president bush said that...

mike
    Actually I read it reported from 3 different major media sources. Maybe you should do a Google search and read for yourself.......

Quote Originally Posted by sluggie24 View Post
    Just found this little tidbit on another forum. Read it and make up your own mind. I'm not sure myself but I wouldn't doubt it is possible.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/view.asp?ID=5482
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post

If anyone wants to go into the deep end of the conspiracy pool check this web site out.

Also if that one doesn’t make you want to put on a tin foil hat, go to the main page lots of other subject to view as well.

If 90% of that road to war and dictatorship is total BS and only 10% is really true our Republic is in jeopardy.

FAKE TERROR - THE ROAD TO WAR AND DICTATORSHIP

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ARTICLE5/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by jules_223 View Post
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

link to terrorstorm on google video for anyone who is intrested.
    Given how all conspiracy theories these days (these days being the last several hundred years) all I want to know is:

Where's my damn ice cream. Er, conspiracy paycheck. (actually, both, please)

What? there isn't one? OMFG! It's a conspiracy!
    Nothing in the above message constitutes Legal Advice. Material is provided for informational/entertainment or other purposes and is not intended to constitute or be relied upon as Legal Advice, nor is it tailored to any specific factual situation. This is not an offer to form an attorney-client relationship. This is not advertising, nor intended to be such. I am not a member of the Pennsylvania State Bar; and while I am an attorney, I am NOT YOUR attorney.

(Berks County)

I don't look at theories as probabilities. Only possibilities. If one simply reads all the legislation, laws and Acts, that have been passed you would see that some theories are entirely possible. But are they probable? That is the question that eats at me. At this point it is entirely POSSIBLE that a president could take dictatorship like control of the country. No one can argue that fact. The laws are there to provide for it. But will it happen? Can't say. Does it make me dumb for fearing the possibility or even being ready for such an act? If it comes to pass I would be ready. If it doesn't I have lost nothing........

The one thing that many people choose to ignore is that history supports quite a few theories.

Although I must admit that quite a few are way out there and make me question some peoples mental stability......

I don't look at theories as probabilities. Only possibilities. If one simply reads all the legislation, laws and Acts, that have been passed you would see that some theories are entirely possible. But are they probable? That is the question that eats at me. At this point it is entirely POSSIBLE that a president could take dictatorship like control of the country. No one can argue that fact. The laws are there to provide for it. But will it happen? Can't say. Does it make me dumb for fearing the possibility or even being ready for such an act? If it comes to pass I would be ready. If it doesn't I have lost nothing........

The one thing that many people choose to ignore is that history supports quite a few theories.

Although I must admit that quite a few are way out there and make me question some peoples mental stability......
    Hell, *almost* anything is possible. That's not the issue. What is is that as neatly packaged as a lot of the theories are, the more you dig into them (and those selling them) the uglier the reality gets. And a lot of the ugliness is directed at me (not personally, but me-as-a-member-of-a-group.)

A friend of mine once said he put no stock into conspiracy theories: the security was "too good." He has some acquaintances that, if he were willing to become enmeshed in it, could help him "make offers others couldn't refuse." Security was good, but not so good that it's impossible to find someone who "knows someone (who knows someone) who's in it." Yet he never found anyone who "knew someone who knew someone" involved in the type of conspiracies we're talking about. Not even remotely. So, like I said, if there's such a conspiracy, why is it always *my* check that is misplaced?
    Nothing in the above message constitutes Legal Advice. Material is provided for informational/entertainment or other purposes and is not intended to constitute or be relied upon as Legal Advice, nor is it tailored to any specific factual situation. This is not an offer to form an attorney-client relationship. This is not advertising, nor intended to be such. I am not a member of the Pennsylvania State Bar; and while I am an attorney, I am NOT YOUR attorney.

Quote Originally Posted by 1trueamerican View Post
    oh for the......and what did hit the pentegon on 9/11?

mike
    This is where I'm stuck. All I said is that I believe a 757 could not have hit it. This is a reasonable belief considering the information available.

The fact that the entire plane wasn't recovered because it was "incinerated" from the high heat of impact and burning jet fuel - yet - 179 out of 184 bodies have been DNA identified.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...-remains_x.htm

Now what did, I have absolutely no idea - This is where I'm stuck.
    Last edited by sjl127; February 7th, 2008 at 12:47 PM.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by sjl127 View Post
    I'm a smart individual. I have a lot of common sense. I hold a doctorate and a masters.

I went over to the "dark side" and watched Loose Change a few weeks ago after the history channel aired a 9/11 documentary about the two opposing views on what happened.

After watching it and considering the facts presented, I do not believe a 757 hit the pentagon.
    I'm also a smart individual. Educated about these types of matters, at least related matters. I decided to watch the two Loose Change movies with an open mind. I have to be honest, after the first ten minutes I was pretty scared. But once he started presenting his evidence about the Pentagon, it was all bulls**t. All of the evidence was worthless crap and pseudo-science, which may be difficult for most people to realize. First he establishes bases (these are the only photos, no person has seen a jet, etc.) You must accept the bases to proceed. They are all wrong. Then he uses fake science, which is not applicable to the situation, to strengthen his point ahead of revealing it, in the guise of bottom-up investigation. It's complete BS. Finally, dozens of people are on record seeing that plane hit the building, and at least hundreds more saw it as well. Loose Change simply ignores this.

Believe me, I'm wrestling with this. And am having a hard time.

I wonder why the surveillance videos from around the area were seized and never seen from again?

I have a hard time believing people when all they want to do is hide information.

Do you see where I'm at least coming from?

(Northampton County)

I wonder why the surveillance videos from around the area were seized and never seen from again?

I have a hard time believing people when all they want to do is hide information.

I see where you are coming from. But it is a great leap to where you are headed. And I don't think Loose Change will help you along that path, because it is total BS.

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    I see where you are coming from. But it is a great leap to where you are headed. And I don't think Loose Change will help you along that path, because it is total BS.
    Ungawa, I agree.

As for why tapes were seized (this is the first I heard of that, so will agree that they were for sake of argument), are reasons for doing so *only* nefarious, or may there be reasons for doing so that are perfectly rational, reasonable, and which make doing so a *better* thing than not having done so?

(Clarion County)

I do not believe even half of what this guys says. BUT.....there is some truth to what he is talking about. Some of what he says can be verrified via other media sources.

Some people can stick their head in the sand and choose not to listen and that is their right........but it doesn't make the truth any less true.

This country has been sliding down for years now. Doesn't anyone else notice the increased amount of police brutality. The use of torture on POSSIBLE terrorists. The new federal Acts that are being passed that are in clear violation of the Constitution. The way that guns were confiscated after Katrina. (I believe this was a trial run) We have a President that calls the Constitution a "damn peice of paper".

Open your eyes. Its comming. It's just a matter of time. We are already a nation that would make the founding fathers sick.
    Well said.
    I couldnt agree more
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast