Quote Originally Posted by 17nut View Post
That cannon is SICK! Any details on it. Like where do I get one??? Is it Black powder??
sure.. i built it.. cost me a maximum of 275$. hard to see but the barrel is 36inches. i purchased a die to thread the inside if the barrel. i bought a 16inch bolt and threaded it in about 6-8inches in the barrel. then i drilled a hole vertically through the barrel and bolt. then i put a bolt in the hole, a few inches further up the barrel i drilled a hole horizontally and did the same...just to give it some added strength. i used some 1.75" square tube (my dad brought it home from work) or the carriage. i bought the wheels from harbor freight. and had a piece fo sheet steel for the shield. any questions lemme know id be more than happy to awnser. o and i used black powder the first 15-20 shots...but switched over to pyrodex the last 5 or so shots because its cheaper in my area and it seems easier to clean. however with pyrodex the ball has to be pretty snug in the barrel and it has to be seated really good.