6480 Sullivan Trail
    Wind Gap, PA. 18091

Show Hours:
    Saturday - 2/4/2012 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
    Sunday - 2/5/2012 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Number of Tables:

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Windgap Gun Show - Eagle Arms

This has always been a good show in Wind Gap with many small dealer / sellers. It's a convenient place too with plenty of easy free parking.

Now need to scrounge around for an Eagle Arms coupon to save a buck.

(Wayne County)

If this stomach bug that I've got decides to relent, I may go down. Otherwise, I'm not moving from the couch.

I've been there a couple of times. It's a nice little show.

I may try to sell a couple of guns there if I do go.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Monroe County)

This is kind of the inbetween show for me. Alot of the vendors who are at the allentown show and the splitrock show also attend. Same guns, same prices, same ammo, accessories, etc. It's not as large as either of the above mentioned sites but it's a pretty good time killer.

On occasion though, the show is filled with more brown rifles and bubba items, but as of lately it seems to be keeping up to pace with the other shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Northampton County)

It was twice as busy as the busiest I have ever seen it previously. It was crazy. I'm guessing it was because most of the people planning to watch football tomorrow went to the show today instead.

I'm still seeing some reasonable prices on some firearms. If I had extra cash I would have purchased a few. But the ammo has gained a slightly larger premium on internet prices than at the past couple shows.

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    It was twice as busy as the busiest I have ever seen it previously. It was crazy. I'm guessing it was because most of the people planning to watch football tomorrow went to the show today instead.

I'm still seeing some reasonable prices on some firearms. If I had extra cash I would have purchased a few. But the ammo has gained a slightly larger premium on internet prices than at the past couple shows.

Hmmmm? What kind of deals did you see? Anyone see any antique pistols?
    or high end AK's?

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Soldier View Post
    Hmmmm? What kind of deals did you see? Anyone see any antique pistols?
    or high end AK's?
    Well, I didn't use the term "deals" I referred to "reasonable prices."

Winchester 94s under $300 that looked pretty good, Century HKs in the $500s as is not rare nowadays.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post

I actually thought about turning around and driving home when I got there at 1000. It was FUBAR crowded. Actually, crowded I don't necessarily mind. However, the crowd there today was just being down right rude. People blatantly not watching where they were going. Pushing. Not letting you past when you say "excuse me." I've been to some pretty crowded shows before but never this ignorant. I'm glad the girls were at a Girl Scout event today. They would have been squished and hated it. Completely unlike any other time that I've been there.

On the positive side, there was a pretty good selection of stuff there. A couple new vendors. I saw a Century C93 in .223 that took a great deal of restraint not to walk out with. I really didn't know much about them and if they had any issues so I passed on it. I did walk out w/ a nice Finnish Leuku to add to my growing collection of Scandinavian knives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    I actually thought about turning around and driving home when I got there at 1000. It was FUBAR crowded. Actually, crowded I don't necessarily mind. However, the crowd there today was just being down right rude. People blatantly not watching where they were going. Pushing. Not letting you past when you say "excuse me." I've been to some pretty crowded shows before but never this ignorant. I'm glad the girls were at a Girl Scout event today. They would have been squished and hated it. Completely unlike any other time that I've been there.

On the positive side, there was a pretty good selection of stuff there. A couple new vendors. I saw a Century C93 in .223 that took a great deal of restraint not to walk out with. I really didn't know much about them and if they had any issues so I passed on it. I did walk out w/ a nice Finnish Leuku to add to my growing collection of Scandinavian knives.

What were they asking for the C93? I have been looking for a decent one.

(Wayne County)

I don't remember exactly. I'm thinking mid$500s. Of course, Ungawa's statement above may be what is triggering that memory.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast