Welcome to the Del-Ton AR-15 Upper Group Buy!

Here is how this is going to work: This group buy is for purchasing complete Del-Ton uppers.
Last call for orders will be February 15, 2012 as the order to Del-Ton will be placed at the end of February.

Here are your two options for uppers.

1) Del-Ton Mid-length 16" .223/5.56 1/9 twist vanadium {not C/L} flat top, complete with BCG for $375.00 shipped (photo below)

2) Del-Ton Carbine-length 16" .223/5.56 1/9 twist vanadium {not C/L} flat top, complete with BCG for $400.00 shipped (photo below)

In addition to the uppers, I am also offering lower parts kits. Each complete LPK will be $45.00 and will be shipped for free with the uppers ordered.
I will not ship out just LPKs, these will just be shipped out with the uppers that are ordered.

How to place your order: To place your order, send an email to: deltongroupbuy@gmail.com with the following details.
Please do not send me pm's.

1) How many uppers you want
2) What kind of uppers you want.
3) How many LPKs you want.
4) Your phone number and name.

I will respond back with a confirmation and my mailing address so you can send out the money order.

How to pay for your order: USPS Money Orders ONLY for this group buy. This eliminates a lot of problems for everybody and helps keep track of payments better. The address you put on the money order is where the upper will get sent.

You MUST be 18 years or older to buy one of these uppers.

How and when your order will get to you: Once all the uppers are purchased and paid for, it will take a while to get them shipped to me
and then shipped out to you. (estimated time length of 4 weeks from the time the order is placed with Del-Ton)
Shipping will {most likely} be via USPS Priority.

As the SHOT Show was last week, Del-Ton will be backed up with orders.
You can expect to receive your upper{s} around the first week of April.

Got questions? Shoot me an email at deltongroupbuy@gmail.com.

You won't get a better deal than this unless you are in a Mexican drug cartel getting supplied by the ATF! Order now!

Crossposted on Calguns.net