Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Default Re: OC at Starbucks in Allentown 2/14

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    Wow, at first glance I thought this was an old photo and Misses xxthe_beastxx was Meleanie Hain.
    It wasn't just you, SB. I had exactly the same reaction!

Sorry we couldn't stay longer. i've promise wifey and kids that i was taking them out for diner. it was great meeting everyone.. this summer i am planning a bbq at my place of biz. i will keep you all posted on when

(Berks County)

Wow, at first glance I thought this was an old photo and Misses xxthe_beastxx was Meleanie Hain.
    You weren't the only one.
    Please help my Baby Kitties and I avoid being homeless.

(Lehigh County)

Looks like I left too early or arrived too late. While I was ordering my drink I saw you walking across the parking lot Pennsy. Some of the other people in the group were ordering and leaving so I figured it was over.
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

Anyway, looks like a good time was had by all.
    Except that after 3 cups of coffee, I was up until 4:00 AM. . . which is 8 hours passed my normal bedtime!
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

Quote Originally Posted by 1iarrowking View Post
    Looks like I left too early or arrived too late. While I was ordering my drink I saw you walking across the parking lot Pennsy. Some of the other people in the group were ordering and leaving so I figured it was over.
    I had to go out to my truck a couple of times to retrieve guns for people who were not able to have them with them prior to the event. That is probably what you saw.

(Berks County)

Mrs. Lexington and I had a blast. It was great getting to hang out and meet a lot of new people. Looking forward to the next time.

Pennsy, thanks for setting this up. Rep to you!

(Lehigh County)

I got this Email back from Starbucks Corporate today. I also went to the store on schoenersville road at Avenue C to get my free coupons (this is the store i called to try and get the name of the DM) and i talked to the shift supervisor and i asked him about my problem and he said they looked things up and what not so i gave them a flyer to look over. I was OC and standing there talking to the shift supervisor and i noticed 2 people walk past and sit at a table facing my strong side they were there for about 45 seconds and im pretty sure i saw them leave the store, lol yea well cant win them all over i guess. Ill have to make a trip over to the store i got kicked out of and use my free coupons now.

On another note i never had a tape recorder because of the times i did OC i never had issue well after this Starbucks incident i figured it was time to invest in one. So i headed over to Staples Tilghman Street (OC with no issues) and picked one up. I made sure i got one that had a USB cable etc so i can easily move files over in case i have to do so.

Thank you for contacting Starbucks.

Thank you for your feedback regarding Starbucks' policy on open carry laws. I am very sorry that our Manager was unaware of this. I will send him a copy of this email so he will be aware of Stabucks policy.

At Starbucks, we deeply respect the views of our customers and recognize that there is significant and genuine passion surrounding the issue of open carry weapons laws. We comply with local laws and statutes in the communities we serve. Our long-standing approach to this issue remains unchanged and we abide by the laws that permit open carry in 43 U.S. states. Where these laws don't exist, openly carrying weapons in our stores is prohibited.

As the public debate around this issue continues, we encourage customers and advocacy groups from both sides to share their input with their public officials. We are extremely sensitive to the issue of gun violence in our society and believe that supporting local laws is the right way for us to ensure a safe environment for both partners and customers.

Thanks again for writing us. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
    Sincerely,

Carole
    Customer Relations
    Starbucks Coffee Company
    1-800-235-2883

Sincerely,
    Carole
    customer service
    Last edited by CartBone69; February 18th, 2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: adding info

(Lehigh County)

Just an update..... I went to this Starbucks on 3/16/12 and ordered my drink from the store manager that kicked me out on 2/14/12 the conversation went like this

ME: placed my drink order, then asked "I was just wondering if things got sorted out since the last time i was in here?"
    ROB (store manager that kicked me out): "I dont know what happened last time?"
    ME: "You know; you asked me to leave even thought it was against company policy to do so when i was OC my Firearm"
    ROB: "O'yea things got taken care of"
    ME: "OK, that's good"

That's all that was said about it... He didn't even say he was sorry about asking me to leave or anything, all i know is i have one more free drink coupon for Starbucks then i am done with that place, the least he could have done was say he was sorry for asking me to leave.....

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789