Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Lightbulb WEEKLY IDPA PRACTICE AT PITCAIRN MONROEVILLE, PA

I would like to begin a regular IDPA oriented practice session at Pitcairn Monreoville. This would be a great opportunity for everyone to get some non competitive live fire practice. I would like to check the amount of potential support of this idea here as a beta test before committing to a specific day. We have access to indoor and outdoor facilities so this can run year round. Please let me know if you might be interested in attending and what day during the week fits for you. I will make a decision based on the feedback I collect from multiple sources. I would prefer if you send it via email so I can better track responses. matchdirector@pmscidpa.com

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: WEEKLY IDPA PRACTICE AT PITCAIRN MONROEVILLE, PA

well hey if you were near philly id be all over it :/

(Allegheny County)

"well hey if you were near philly id be all over it :/ "

I think your unwillingness to make the commute highlights your lack of dedication. If you're ever in this neck of the woods look me up. We shoot last Sunday of the month.

(Allegheny County)

I'd love to partake as I live reasonably close (only 40 minutes) I just lack a handgun (Only 18) But have an AR-15 and shotgun. Maybe my Dad will win won at the next gun bash and give it to me, lol. If I did come any day of the week would work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rolmdl View Post
    "well hey if you were near philly id be all over it :/ "

I think your unwillingness to make the commute highlights your lack of dedication. If you're ever in this neck of the woods look me up. We shoot last Sunday of the month.
    lol, a 5hr commute is far as hell from unwillingness and dedication... people do have kids, family, work etc and not everyone and just hop on the road and take a 5hr drive from Philly to Pittsburgh...
    Last edited by 350CI; January 21st, 2012 at 07:39 PM.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Count me in! I just applied to PMSC, my IDPA experience consists of two matches, and I'd like to shoot a classifier this year without embarrassing myself too much! Thursdays are tough for me, but Mon thru Wed are fine.

I've also got my RSO certification but no practical experience, so I'd be game for some "RO practice" too.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Count me in! I just applied to PMSC, my IDPA experience consists of two matches, and I'd like to shoot a classifier this year without embarrassing myself too much! Thursdays are tough for me, but Mon thru Wed are fine.

I've also got my RSO certification but no practical experience, so I'd be game for some "RO practice" too.
    Great! Thursdays are already taken so that takes care of that. You want some SO experience? Even better! I'll get you on the line running squads ASAP. Have you ever shot one of my matches? We are now shooting the last Sunday of the month. Next weekend is our first match on the new schedule. Come out and shoot. I could definitely use another SO who is willing to work. Email me directly and we can discuss in more detail.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by rolmdl View Post
    Great! Thursdays are already taken so that takes care of that. You want some SO experience? Even better! I'll get you on the line running squads ASAP. Have you ever shot one of my matches? We are now shooting the last Sunday of the month. Next weekend is our first match on the new schedule. Come out and shoot. I could definitely use another SO who is willing to work. Email me directly and we can discuss in more detail.
    ROFL, I guess I said the magic word. At the Jan membership meeting, when I got up to introduce myself and I mentioned RSO certification, I could swear I heard more than a few guys go "Oooooh!"

PM incoming.

(Allegheny County)

If this happened I'd certainly come out from time to time, maybe once a month, but probably not each and every week.
    "There are four boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order."

Hi,

I would be very interested in anything you manage to setup in the area. I am very interested in IDPA, and, plan on purchasing a Beretta 92FS very soon, but, have a disability that may hinder any practice in that I only have 1 arm, would that be a problem?

Regards,

Jake.