Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Machine Gun Madness - PMSC Group Shoot #13 - 3/9/08 8AM-3:30PM

Quote Originally Posted by BearTitan View Post
    Rocket, is you have them handy, can you post the links to those videos. At least we'll all be able to think about wearing shorts and shooting in the sunshine!
    i searched pafoa on youtube and:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...a&search_type=

ta da !

(Allegheny County)

think tour bus from Philly saterday arrival a block of rooms at hotel with a bar a huge party the next day a huge group shoot, I tried to get a quote but something is wrong on my end and is blocking it

Last edited by fullauto223; February 5th, 2008 at 04:46 PM. Reason: I suck at typing ;=)

fullauto223

Don't make me angry, I might raise my FONT ON YOU

(Allegheny County)

Nice catch, Steve. Two reasons for the time. First, this is the shirt for the 13th group shoot. In order to make the shirts of universal appeal to PAFOA shooters and PMSC shooters alike, there is no mention of the group shoot or PAFOA on the shirt. The 13:30, on the shirt shows the time, and also reminds, at least me, that the shirt is from group shoot #13.

The second reason is that the 13:30 military time adds a little something to it. A military flavor of sorts.

Cool!!! Good idea!!! This should be fun!!!

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveD View Post
    I met with Bill Chessman and Doc yesterday and discussed the bay and viewing arrangements. Think we'll have an upper area for viewing, should be great for video.
    Always thinking, working, scheming. You are the man, Steve.

I talked to Doc yesterday and he was like a 10 year old kid while he was talking about shooting his belt-fed's.

Sober, sorry about the members-only rule, but there is alot at stake here. It only takes one stray round and PMSC is no more...and I don't mean someone gets shot. I mean that a neighbor finds a slug on his back porch or something along those lines. Full-auto shooters are accustomed to paying $100 to attend a shoot, so the membership to the club is actually all gravy to them. The welcome mat is out for all the members in the state. There is nothing like these shoots on this forum (even without the full-auto demo).

ETA: the demo will not be a free-for-all for anyone who wants to shoot. There will be no public guns at this shoot. If you want to ask permission to shoot someone's guns, I suggest that you arrange that with them, via PM, prior to the shoot. There will be time for only 10-15 shooters total.
    Last edited by BearTitan; February 4th, 2008 at 09:51 PM.
    VEGETARIAN: Native American word meaning "bad hunter"

(Delaware County)

..... Sober, sorry about the members-only rule, but there is alot at stake here. It only takes one stray round and PMSC is no more...and I don't mean someone gets shot. I mean that a neighbor finds a slug on his back porch or something along those lines. Full-auto shooters are accustomed to paying $100 to attend a shoot, so the membership to the club is actually all gravy to them. The welcome mat is out for all the members in the state. There is nothing like these shoots on this forum (even without the full-auto demo). ......
    I know, understand and appreciate the rules BT, and believe me if I lived within an hours drive I'd be a member of PMSC, the best club I've been to yet.

I do know the shoots are fun, even without the FA, I did mention that in my other post, I just didn't see the FA aspect as a selling point to non members from lands far away, it would just make me more jealous than I already am of you westies and your great group shoots. It tough living in the really built up part of the state, no good outdoor ranges around the corner without the area neighbors on their backs all the time, forcing all kinds of restrictions to your enjoyment.

Bill

(Westmoreland County)

Both this shoot and the F/A shoot in September have been added to the PMSC website. Check it out at www.pmsconline.com .

I'll post the first T-shirt order list next week. In the meantime, get your orders in!

An no, there is no "mall ninja green" as an option.
    VEGETARIAN: Native American word meaning "bad hunter"

Talking Re: Machine Gun Madness - PMSC Group Shoot #13 - 3/9/08 8AM-3:30PM

Both this shoot and the F/A shoot in September have been added to the PMSC website. Check it out at www.pmsconline.com .

I'll post the first T-shirt order list next week. In the meantime, get your orders in!

An no, there is no "mall ninja green" as an option.
    I'll take one in mall ninja green, and one in mall ninja black.
    Last edited by Kaos; February 5th, 2008 at 10:02 AM.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post

I'll be at the meeting on wednesday to become a member! Is cash OK for dues?

Yes, cash is fine.

Shoot related: Bill, watching a full auto shoot is almost as good as doing the shooting. I'd say 97% as much. Now if you owned one and shot it, you would have more fun. Make sense, like there's 3 levels I'm talkin about. You own one and shot=tons of fun, borrowed one and shot=lots of fun, just watching=97% of lots of fun. See? That's my perspective anyway.

(Philadelphia County)

I am tentatively scheduled to attend this shoot with the girlfriend.

If I do I will most likely be bringing my M16 and people are welcome to (ab)use it even though I can't shoot it (not a big deal, I shoot it all the time.)

Put me down for a shirt either way. One of my first goals in starting this website was to get a full-auto shoot in PA going, and while I can't really take credit for this, I will still celebrate it!
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

Quote Originally Posted by danp View Post
    I am tentatively scheduled to attend this shoot with the girlfriend.

If I do I will most likely be bringing my M16 and people are welcome to (ab)use it even though I can't shoot it (not a big deal, I shoot it all the time.)

Put me down for a shirt either way. One of my first goals in starting this website was to get a full-auto shoot in PA going, and while I can't really take credit for this, I will still celebrate it!
    You're my hero!

Im buying 5.56 / .223 at lunch today!

Any particular brand youd like us to stick to, I know some people won't let the cheap stuff near anything of theirs (semi or full)

Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast