Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
The LC9 trigger will not reset after dry firing. It is designed that way. It requires the slide to cycle in order to reset the trigger. This is one of the reasons I did not purchase an LC9. My main carry pistol is a CZ75B, which has "second strike" capability, and I have gotten used to that, so when I bought a smaller pistol I looked for that feature, and wound up first with a Keltec P11, which is double action only, then with a Taurus PT709 Slim, which is single action, then double action if you need the "second strike".

I also did not like the Ruger magazine disconnect, which is basically a "feel good" safety feature which potentially is much more harmful than useful.
I guess the advantage (?) of having it be my first gun (which it was, followed by an LCP and now an SR22...my husband has a Smith Sigma and a new bodyguard) is that I learned to get used to features that others may not like. haha.

So the features that may bother others (because of their wider gun handling experience) don't really phase me because what I don't know isn't hurting me. LOL. (Although I will say I was slightly bummed that I have to rack the slide when I'm dry firing. Oh well!)