Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: mini reflex sight (RMR/J-point/Burris FF) etc

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
    The listed MSRP on that page is $599.00

That's like 30 or 40% more than the Leupold!
    Quote Originally Posted by brownman View Post
    Yup, saw that
    Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
    Yeah, let me pay 3x more than a Burris Fastfire or double the price of a Docter for a Chinese optic.

That'll be the day.
    My thoughts exactly. Eff that noise. If I'm spending $500+ it's going to be an RMR. Sorry Vortex. No freakin' wai...

Anyone else notice it looks pretty blocky compared to some of the others? And maybe even taller in the mount? It just looks bigger than a lot of the others? Or am I just on the pipe again?

Quote Originally Posted by photoshooter View Post
    I'm not sure what's up with the Docter sight but SWFA is closing them out at $250. I wonder if there are new models coming out?
    Duuuuuuude.... that might be my move. Optics planet says the same thing. This model has been discontinued...

But @ $250... heck. That's a good price on a fairly proven M-RDS. Yeah? They are offering a mount for it as well for an extra twenny. Mmmm... lemme see if I can squeeze that in somewhere maybe...

What do you guys think?

(Columbia County)

I think that is a good price for that sight with a mount.

Sorry,I know that this topic is very old, but maybe my answer will help someone in the future since I spent a lot of time to find the right information.

If I didn't have intentions of spending money on something good I would just buy a SightMark or another cheapy eBay amazon deal and waste money.
    I'm wanting to spend more on better quality and something "Good" ... not something that a guy would use at a crazy competition or something like an RMR and spend 600 bucks on it.I thought the Burris or Leupold https://thetacticalscopes.com/best-r...ght-under-200/ was in the category of "spending money on something good".
    Burris FastFire seems to have a nice warranty and based on their description is okay for slide mounting these optics, here is theri description .............

FastFire sights are light, small and tough, placing a powerful bright red dot on your target. They’re perfect as a primary sight or paired on top of an existing optic or laser. The electronics and chassis are built tough to handle the abuse of competition and hunting. All FastFire sights are waterproof and shockproof and covered by the Forever Warranty. A wide variety of mounting options let you equip your favorite rifles and pistols with a fast-action FastFire.

Vortex are nice but WAY to much money IMHO. (I would go DP for less money in a heartbeat, or spend the few bucks more for RMR once you hit the 500 bucks price point).

Burris also have a Lifetime warranty on these FastFire's as well. For just under 200 bucks I found em' new ... I doubt I can pass that up or justify the almost twice the cost of the DeltaPoint
    There are a lot of useful videos on this topic on Youtube, I will leave here one of them, I hope someone will come in handy. Good luck

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456