Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Getting ready to make the move from NJ

Welcome to the forum and Bucks County!

I know nothing about stone bridge run apartments. The bristol gardens apartments are mostly section 8. My son did an internship with the Bristol Township Police. He said they hated going there because of all the problems. Many people live in one apartment. I have a house for rent or sale by there ($1600/month). As cakeshooter said, you would be better off at Middletown Trace.

2 options to get your LTCF, depending on how far you want to drive

1) Doylestown Courthouse- In and out in minutes if you are approved
    2) Lower Bucks Government Services Building at 5 points. They say can take up to two weeks but mine has always come back in less than 5 business days.

Classic Pistol is by far the best indoor range around. Don't even bother with Ready AIm Fire. I drive 3 times as far to CP because the two don't even compare.

The two Gun Ranges around are Falls Township Rifle and Pistol Range and Langhorne Rod and Gun Club ( I am a member there). They are both very nice and both have a waiting list.

There is one more Gun Club, The Philadelphia Gun Club in Bensalem, but if you don't have atleast $250,000 to join, forget about it.

Good luck to you in your move, and just yell if you need any more info.

"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

Zorro,
    I too am getting ready to make the move from NJ to PA. I work in Trenton so the move to PA will actually make my drive to work shorter. Now, if I can only find a nice place that I can afford I'll be set. Seems like the taxes are a lot better but the houses are much more expensive.

(Bucks County)

Hey guys this is just my opinion but i would check out certain areas .i live in morrisville BUT Pennsbury school district ,which is one of the best .if you looking for one bedrooms I think i would look at orange wood apartments,falls apartments,chesterfield and korman are better then the ones you are looking at imo .if you want to buuy something not to big look at pennwood crossing thats where am at .three bedrooms, yard ,shed,drive way the same as a house for alot less .also thoe why no raf i have heard and read some good lately and was thinking about going there i have been going to classicpistol also and loving it .so ....

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cakeshooter View Post
    There's a bunch....for instance on Lincoln Hwy.... Reedman-Toll is huge, and McCafferty's is another huge one, both on the same road. They would be considered "Langhorne" or maybe "Fairless Hills"....around here, I'm always confused where the town lines end. As a matter of fact, our zip code is one city but our actual address is a different city. And I do my business consults at a local coffee shop and when I give out the address, it comes up in a Google search as any one of three different towns! Weird.
    Lincoln Hwy and Oxford Valley Road...is the town line. Pep Boys begins Fairless Hills.

Quote Originally Posted by cakeshooter View Post
    There's a bunch....for instance on Lincoln Hwy.... Reedman-Toll is huge, and McCafferty's is another huge one, both on the same road. They would be considered "Langhorne" or maybe "Fairless Hills"....around here, I'm always confused where the town lines end. As a matter of fact, our zip code is one city but our actual address is a different city. And I do my business consults at a local coffee shop and when I give out the address, it comes up in a Google search as any one of three different towns! Weird.
    I'm betting it's the Coffee Cup Cafe.......great little place, I've been going there for years.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    I'm betting it's the Coffee Cup Cafe.......great little place, I've been going there for years.
    Actually no, I go to the Neshaminy (Horizon Blvd) Starbucks...haha.... but I don't live far at all from Coffee Cup Cafe!
    "Stupid people are ruining America." --Herman Cain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12