Quote Originally Posted by dteed4094 View Post
Ok, My Grandsons are here from Caliornia and for the second summer I can not take them to the range to teach them how to shoot. You can't start on a 100 yd target. Whats more it doesn't appear they intend to resurrect the 25 and 50 yd ranges. Besides having to carry all my shooting accessories down to the benches is beginning to be a real PITA with my physical limitations. Sadly I may have to let my membership expire because WCRC doesnt seem to feel a need to address these concerns.

May I suggest that you utilize the 25 yard pistol range for your grandsons as has been the common practice since the removal of the 25 and 50 yard rifle range. I would like to also suggest that you come to a Tuesday evening shoot, monthly meeting or work party. It would be a better venue to voice your concerns and you would also be aware of future plans to resurrect at a minimum a 50 yard rifle range and the possible installation of a LOWER parking lot. If you are unable to attend any of these events you can contact any of the club directors with your concerns.
Thanks,
Jules