Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: all the years living here and i never.....

Quote Originally Posted by NepaJames86 View Post
    Well based off of the last comment in that post, that is how I took it. Taken out of context on my behalf? Could be. I just get hot over that issue.
    I'm not trying to challenge anyone by any means, so don't think that. I'm Just responding.

In reality, there will always be sterotypes, and everyone will always have an opinion. That is why I honestly don't give two shits normally of what anyone thinks, but I had to respond to it..
    Well it's a common stereotype. More often than not many people, who are not exposed to people covered in tattoos, because it's not a typical thing, would consider someone covered in tattoos a scumbag. That's just life. You should have realized before getting tattoos placed visibly all over your body that some people are going to look down on you, not want to associate with you, not want to hire you, etc...

Personally I don't care. If we're being honest when I see someone covered in tattoos, more often than not it brings up some stereotypical profiles concerning your level of education, civility, and threat level (being that the propensity is increased for a tattooed person to be a criminal).
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by kel ruger man View Post
    seen a single person OC. anyone see many people OC around the area?
    kel ruger man there is a guy that go's to hoffmans deli on rt940 and long pond rd oc'ing i have never seen him but my wife has seen him twice,i have only seen 1 guy,he was at home depot kinda OC'ing with a jacket slightly covering . but it is kinda rare i guess.

(Monroe County)

There are all kinds of tatoo's from nice art to racest crap. Look up Mike Parrish on the Pocono Record website, the guy I am refering to, he was a Monroe County correction officer, who killed his girlfriend and young baby that had heart surgery as an infant. He is covered with hate, racest crap. I can not identify with people like him.

The End of Josiah's Railroad, Pennsylvania
    (Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Old Shooter View Post
    There are all kinds of tatoo's from nice art to racest crap. Look up Mike Parrish on the Pocono Record website, the guy I am refering to, he was a Monroe County correction officer, who killed his girlfriend and young baby that had heart surgery as an infant. He is covered with hate, racest crap. I can not identify with people like him.
    They lived on Rt.115 by the Exxon in Effort. I passed the scene that night around 3 a.m. on my way to work. That guy is a turd that needs to be flushed. His father has the same kind of racist garbage all over him, as well.

(Monroe County)

I've saw a guy up in Mt Pocono about 2 years ago. I saw another guy down in Stroudsburg even earlier than that around the early 90's.

I also see this one guy every where we go. I think he's following me around or something. Yeah and there's that lady too. What was her name Toot something, ;-)

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by freddy g View Post
    kel ruger man there is a guy that go's to hoffmans deli on rt940 and long pond rd oc'ing i have never seen him but my wife has seen him twice,i have only seen 1 guy,he was at home depot kinda OC'ing with a jacket slightly covering . but it is kinda rare i guess.
    i go in there, cant say i ever seen him. on the other hand, i think alot of people around here are more into the hunting and rifles and shotguns. alot of them are not into hand guns

(Monroe County)

Been a while since I posted but that guy in home depot, by chance was he in a light brown carhart type jacket or grey hooded with a beard and mustache - if so, HI there it was me Met a guy a couple weeks ago here in tobyhanna OCing in what used to be penn mart on 196, other than that guy, me, DC and tootie I cant say Ive ever seen anyone else for the exception of at the bbqs and such down at DCs.

(Monroe County)

Oh yeah. I've also seen him ^^^^^, jcabin and Rich W.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post
    Oh yeah. I've also seen him ^^^^^, jcabin and Rich W.
    Yea, but did you "see" them (or notice) before you knew them? The only people I've ever seen OC that were not (in my mind) cops were folks I know, so I was attracted to look at them, and most of them were at meet and greets.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    Yea, but did you "see" them (or notice) before you knew them? The only people I've ever seen OC that were not (in my mind) cops were folks I know, so I was attracted to look at them, and most of them were at meet and greets.

Steve, No. But Dave saw him a lot up at the shoprite in Mt Pocono before we knew him. jcabin, lol, again no, but we barely ever get down to his neck of the woods. Bumped into him a few times here or there. Rich, hmmmmm, I saw him bunches of times before I knew him as a friend. The other two guys I mentioned I have no idea who they are. Both were older gentlemen just going about their business.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast