Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Indiana County)

Default Indaina County Bow & Gun Show, January 28th & 29th 2012

The annual Indiana County Bow & Gun Club Gun show will be held Saturday January 28th from 9am to 5pm and Sunday January 29th from 9am to 4pm at the S&T Bank Arena in the White Township Sports complex, 497 East Pike Road, Indiana PA. Easily accessible from US Route 119, US Route 422 and route 286. Admission is $5 for adults, youths between 13 and 18 are $3 and children 12 and under are free with an adult.

Buy-Sell-Trade-Browse the large selection of firearms,bows, accessories, ammo and more.

Food and refreshments are available for purchase.

Firearms entering the building must be unloaded with action open for inspection.

Gun raffle Sunday at 3PM. Adult rifle: Savage AccuTrigger Package complete with bore-sighted scope and hard shell case. Youth Rifle- Rossi Trifecta 3 barrel set with .22 LR, 20 Gauge and 243 Win. Winners must obey all local, state and federal gun laws.

200 8 foot tables are available at $40 each. For Vendor information contact Rodney Allshouse 724-463-3911 or R@frangibleBullets.Com

(Indiana County)

Default Re: Indaina County Bow & Gun Show, January 28th & 29th 2012

One week to go.

Anybody planning on attending??
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER, GOA, SAF, PAFOA

(Indiana County)

I'm thinking about dropping in and checking it out, not sure when yet.

(Elk County)

I'm considering going, as it isn't that far away. Any word on what the show is usually like?

(Elk County)

Bump for the weekend - - -

I'll be there from 0900 to 1100 or so, barring unforeseens.

As for what it's like, there generally are more individuals with tables of personal stuff than FFL-holding dealers, but there are plenty of FFLs there, too. This is the sort of show where individuals "clean out the closet" as opposed to "same dealer, same guns, different show." Personally, I like this one and Roulette and Centre Hall for that reason; it's great if you are looking for "bits and pieces," old scopes, used reloading equipment, and whatnot, but still plenty of guns. I'm NOT saying that any particular item will be reasonably priced, because it seems that most sellers tend to use the "Opening Bid" price on Gun Broker or Ebay as price guides. Bargains are in the eye of the beholder, and are where you find them.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Beaver County)

I went to this one about the same time last year. Not bad. The one guy from the place in Ligonier (the name escapes me right now but He doesn't have a store front; APPT only) is a top notch individual. He has good prices and good customer service. I got a used ACOG TA-01 for around $500 at the show from him.

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperHummel View Post
    I went to this one about the same time last year. Not bad. The one guy from the place in Ligonier (the name escapes me right now but He doesn't have a store front; APPT only) is a top notch individual. He has good prices and good customer service. I got a used ACOG TA-01 for around $500 at the show from him.

That describes member ScotsGuards, Jeff from Highland Arms Co. Top-notch is right; Jeff and I have been doing business for over 20 years. One of the few "really good guys," IMO and experience. He said he was probably going to set up at Gettysburg this weekend.

Noah
    Last edited by Noah_Zark; January 27th, 2012 at 07:59 PM.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    That describes member ScotsGuards, Jeff from Highland Arms Co. Top-notch is right; Jeff and I have been doing business for over 20 years. One of the few "really good guys," IMO and experience. He said he was probably going to set up at Gettysburg this weekend.

Noah
    Thanks, Noah! That's exactly who I was referring to! I didn't have the money on me b/c I couldn't find my checkbook before I left. So he allowed me to give him my military ID as collateral/promise that I would buy the ACOG just so I could get to an ATM to get the money.

Big thumbs down to the venue for not having such an important device! Best of luck to him to this weekend and I hope he stays safe.

Jon

(Westmoreland County)

Thanks for the Pos Rep Guys. I did go to Gettysburg for just one day. Personal stuff to do Sunday. How was the Indiana Show? I hope it was good for all concerned. IB&G do a nice job with their one shot a year outing. I'm only sorry I couldn't do both.

(Elk County)

About the same as last year, slightly fewer tables. Walked the whole thing in about 30 mins, even with stopping for a longer look at the interesting stuff. I did pick up a few bits and pieces, stuff I was looking for and hoping to find and met up with a buyer to execute a sale.

Pretty good crowd from about 0930 to 1030 when I left. Don't know if anyone brought their wallets or not; saw a couple people doing forms. Saw some reasonably-priced guns, and many optimistically-priced guns, as if those tableholders are kicking off the 2012 Obama Re-Election Gun Buying Stampede and Price Run-Up a few months early.

Noah