Hub bought a used Sig Mosquito last night at Tanners for $199. Good shape, looked nice and clean...and we cleaned it again last night.

Took it today and started out with Blazer ammo and it did fairly poorly.... 5-6 FTL or FTF out of 100. Thought about taking it back and getting the new Ruger, but that's $150 more that we could use to buy the boys a .22/shotgun combo. So we got a box of mini-mags which I know is recommended for the Sig.... and we had two misfires (early in the box) on that...one was because I had loaded one crooked somehow...and the second was a jam of some sort. But the rest of the box shot fine.

I am finding this is par for this gun, I guess. For a .22 how many misfires would it take for you to get rid of it? I know that for carry weapons or home defense you want virtually none, but I read that the .22's can be finicky. Other than the misfires, it shoots nice and feels nice, and we like how it is very similar to the higher caliber pistols, in feel and mechanism, for target practice.

I figure, too, there's really no reviews out yet on the new Ruger so there's no way of knowing it would be better enough to be worth the extra $150...although Ruger is awesome....