Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    (Mercer County)

Default Re: am I wrong to blame my glock for sucking?

I literally just sprayed Franziskaner all over my dog thats sitting by my chair. Not cool.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Montgomery County)

I'll give you 500$ for it..

My 21 will shoot dead on where ever you aim.. Slow firing, I can almost put the holes on top of each other.. And it is easy enough to shoot out the center hole on the target.

At 25 yards, it seems to shoot a tad high.

I would Contact glock, or the company you purchased it from if local and see if they would work with Glock for you.. But Glock is very good at taking care of its customers and their guns. If there is something in deed wrong with it, they normally will make it right/fix it.

Granted, I have a different barrel and sights than stock.. my stock barrel shoots 6 oclock low, but that is because of the front sight height.

When shooting faster, my groups go from center up to the right.. Rapid firing, I'm just happy if I hit the paper.
    The problem with shooting Chinese bullets is 15 minutes later you wanna shoot again.

Quote Originally Posted by animalmother85 View Post
    That is awesome.
    Agreed.....
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post

O.M.G.

I'm not sure this thread can get any better.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(York County)

i've had a 19 that i received in a trade yrs. ago. could'nt hit a thing with it,shot left,shot low,shot high,etc. so it sat for yrs unused. well this yr i decided to either sell it or conquer the thing. so after many rounds and alot of dry fire practice, i can now say it shoots as well as any "combat" style gun i own. it hits where it is pointed. don't know why it took me so long to master the trigger. they are defintely a different beast. turns out it was the nut behind the gun and not the gun, so i'm very happy i didnt sell it now. last time out my dad came along and brought his glock and he said he never shoots it because it shoots way left. imagine his surprise when i was shooting cans at 10yds with his gun and could'nt miss.all he had to say was huh!

The End of Josiah's Railroad, Pennsylvania
    (Luzerne County)

You said that your friends shot left as well. Do they shoot other Glocks accurately? Can you shoot another Glock accurately? If yes, I think the gun is the culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post

Wondering how Valorius has missed this thread ......

Found out he was teaching a seminar on "why to not buy a Glock" and then stopped by the Glock crusher plant to put in a couple hours. Go Valorious!

I understand his sentiments on the subject and admit that I have a few of my own with Glock. Still, though, if I was in battle, it is a pistol I wouldn't mind using, but that is just me.
    Last edited by harold63; January 7th, 2012 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZoku View Post
    found many other people on the net describing the exact same thing, some of them competition shooters that own multiple glocks.
    This raised my curious side, so I Googled my a.. off and found some reviews that say what you are saying. If you let someone shoot the G34 you own that you know can shoot well and it still shoots left, I'd be calling Glock or sending it back. See if it can be corrected before you trade it. $120 worth of ammo down the drain would piss me off too, but if I could get some vindacation, it may be worth it. Everyone (or darn near) has a bad experience with a gun, don't let that deter you from forging ahead.

Glocks are like dump trucks...Most people hate driving them, they are big and cumbersome and rattle a lot, and they are not a good choice of vehicle for a first date, but they haul dirt pretty well once you get used to driving one.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by 300WM View Post
    This raised my curious side, so I Googled my a.. off and found some reviews that say what you are saying. If you let someone shoot the G34 you own that you know can shoot well and it still shoots left, I'd be calling Glock or sending it back. See if it can be corrected before you trade it. $120 worth of ammo down the drain would piss me off too, but if I could get some vindacation, it may be worth it. Everyone (or darn near) has a bad experience with a gun, don't let that deter you from forging ahead.

Glocks are like dump trucks...Most people hate driving them, they are big and cumbersome and rattle a lot, and they are not a good choice of vehicle for a first date, but they haul dirt pretty well once you get used to driving one.
    +1 on that advice and also for the laugh

(Chester County)

Limpwristing.

Just kidding.

Seriously though, Glocks are perfect and anything other than shooting perfection is operator error or the ammo's fault.

But really seriously, I have never heard of this, just sell it.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast