Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Clarion County)

Default Offer for membership

If this is not allowe here admin please delete it and notify me.

I see this group is in the process of incorporation and considering things like a newsletter. I would imagine some of the members here are PGOA or GOA members.
    We have a group in Clarion County that is one of the most active in the state. Our group has fought metal detectors in courthouses and firearms bans in parks and such.
    We put out a fantastic newsletter every month and members get range priveleges as well.
    We welcome members from all over the state and would be happy to have any members here join.
    If we can work together with pfoa Im sure the group would be happy to do so.
    If it interests you please feel free to join.

http://clariongunowners.tripod.com/
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Offer for membership

http://clariongunowners.tripod.com/cgonews.html

need to change the background - its just about unreadable.

(Clarion County)

Ill pass that along to the web guy.
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    If this is not allowe here admin please delete it and notify me.

I see this group is in the process of incorporation and considering things like a newsletter. I would imagine some of the members here are PGOA or GOA members.
    We have a group in Clarion County that is one of the most active in the state. Our group has fought metal detectors in courthouses and firearms bans in parks and such.
    We put out a fantastic newsletter every month and members get range priveleges as well.
    We welcome members from all over the state and would be happy to have any members here join.
    If we can work together with pfoa Im sure the group would be happy to do so.
    If it interests you please feel free to join.

http://clariongunowners.tripod.com/
    Seems like a group after my own heart! Honestly didn't even know there were groups like this in PA but I'm glad to hear there are.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

The next monthly membership meeting of the Clarion Gun Owners is: April 10, 2003 starting at 7 PM at Knox Firehall, Knox PA. </B>Hope to see you there!
    I stopped reading right there, if the page is not up to date, whats theuse of reading it?</B>
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Clarion County)

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    I stopped reading right there, if the page is not up to date, whats theuse of reading it?</B>
    You are right. The website is way out of date. But that is not an indicator of the rest of the organization.
    Isaiah Ambrey