Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: glock magazines

Default glock magazines

are there any decent alternatives to the factory mags? i love them, but they are pricey and "refurbished" mags are too infrequent to be a reliable source.

i am looking for 15 round 9mm, but will go with the larger cap if necessary.
    yeah, i am not from PA nor have i ever been to PA....still love reading this forum.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: glock magazines

Factory Glock magazines run $20-$25. Not very pricey considering magazines for other model pistols. There are Korean Glock magazines out there too, but reports have been mixed. Some guys I shoot with have no problems, others nothing but trouble. Not worth saving $4 and compromising reliability.

Quote Originally Posted by DBZ220 View Post
    Factory Glock magazines run $20-$25. Not very pricey considering magazines for other model pistols. There are Korean Glock magazines out there too, but reports have been mixed. Some guys I shoot with have no problems, others nothing but trouble. Not worth saving $4 and compromising reliability.
    where?
    in my area i cant find them for less than the 35 range for the 15 round in 9mm.

is there a particular website that sells them for that amount?

20-25 is perfectly reasonable for me.
    yeah, i am not from PA nor have i ever been to PA....still love reading this forum.

(Allegheny County)

Yeah, that's a bit too much in my opinion as well. Check out topgunsupply.com for Glock 19 magazines at $21.99 each. I have no affliliation with them, just buy most of my factory mags and parts from them over the years. They are good folks!

Quote Originally Posted by DBZ220 View Post
    Yeah, that's a bit too much in my opinion as well. Check out topgunsupply.com for Glock 19 magazines at $21.99 each. I have no affliliation with them, just buy most of my factory mags and parts from them over the years. They are good folks!
    aight, thanks.
    i will check them out in a bit.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by t00sl0w View Post
    where?
    in my area i cant find them for less than the 35 range for the 15 round in 9mm.

is there a particular website that sells them for that amount?

20-25 is perfectly reasonable for me.
    http://www.botachtactical.com/glockmagazines.html
    $22/ea + free shipping. Some people do have issues ordering with Botach, but I have never had problems with them. I ordered 3 times from them already.

Alternatively...

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/glock.html
    Glock factory mags, including for the G19 mags, are $23/ea. Sign up for their mailing list, they have weekend deals all the time where shipping is a flat $5.99 (or around that) for entire order.

If I'm on a limited budget, I'd would use "Asian military" mags for range practice ONLY because of their reputation. Paint their bottoms bright orange so you don't have them in your HD or carry.

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama

(Allegheny County)

I have a G17 mag that will fit.

You can have it for exactly what I paid for it back during the AWB.

$79.

I'll even ship it for free.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

+1 for Botachtactical. They have the 33 rd Glock mags for reasonable prices too. They also sell the Korean ones.

Even the cheapest ones work! Whats up with that? I have a old 10 shot during the Clinton shutdown of high mag capacity mags. One of my mistakes for not waiting it does work well but only a mear 10 shots. Back then it didn't matter if you owned a G17 or 19 or 26 10 shots were all you got.

Another good thing is even the 22round and 33 round mags work well I bought a 15 round Pro mag for my 1911 Colt and it barely worked load 10 more and jam city same with a 22 rounder for my Beretta. I finally found some 10 rounders that worked for the 1911. Never had a bad Glock mag fingerscrossed.

thanks for added links to check out mythaeus.

thats insane that the g17 mags were 80, of course i understand the AWB jacked a lot up.
    which capacity mag did you pay 80 for? the stock 17, or did it have the +2 baseplate?

might get some super cheap mags for range practice, not a bad idea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast