Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default wholesale deals on spyderco and gerber knives, glock barrels by lone wolf and others

In addition to the deals I have gotten on Lone wollf Glock barrels I have come into some more whole sale accounts. I would need to order 4 knives to get good pricing but here are some of a knives and prices I can get. I am able to get the entire product line if there is something else you want. They are shipped from a wholesaler in texas or california ( I have a few suppliers) and they quote shipping by ups when They get the order. I would then have to ship the item to you which would be at cost. Obviously the more ordered the more flexibility I get to pass on to customers. I offer a police, military discount.

All of these are spring assited except spyderco

Gerber ( all spring assisted)
    Valloton SOLD OUT AND DISCONTINUED
    Fast draw $30 3 for 80
    Mini fast covert $40 3 for 110
    Covert fast applegate-fairbain $48 3 for $139
    ALL ARE CHEAPER THAN SMOKY MOUNTAIN KINFE Works and I do price match.

Spyderco
    Persistence plain $30
    Tenacious $33
    Dragonfly $42
    Delica $50 3 for $140
    Edura $52 3 for $150
    Military g10 handle $98 $280 for three ( special sale from supplier)

Kershaw
    Clash and volt $25
    Whirlwind $45

I am also able to get discounts on the majority of the blackhawk and bianchi holsters with orders of three or more ( these all come from california)

Mountain house foods are also offered at wholesale pricing

I am pretty easy to deal with. My prices are competitive and I believe in sound customer service. Plz PM me if you are intrested and I will contact you. I can take paypal for anything but Glock barrels ( I am still waiting on them to answer that one to me)

Hope and change has not come for me, so I need to make some money and am more than willing to cut a good deal and I will price match on multiple knife orders. Unless you are ordering like a $100 knife its really not worth fooling with because by the time you pay freight you really wont save that much and I would probably make like $1, but if you get some buddies to order three or more you can save some money.

If you sell knives I also do whole sale pricng with very large order like say 10 knives.

shipping is my actual price of shipping mostley by usps insured or at least with delivery confirmation
    Last edited by bluedog46; January 5th, 2012 at 09:10 PM.

Default Re: wholesale deals on spyderco and gerber knives, glock barrels by lone wolf and oth

Gerber Valloton are sold out and discontinued