Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: "new"Trops a bit shady

this dudes been there for awhile, used to be up top with the optics and long guns and hes always been a douche, i doubt he woulda got more than "knock it off, again."

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by nateebobo View Post
    this dudes been there for awhile, used to be up top with the optics and long guns and hes always been a douche, i doubt he woulda got more than "knock it off, again."
    Lol I believe I know who you are referring to!

(Dauphin County)

A man mentioned in a previous post gave me problems two times in the past. I wont mention his name again but the first time I waited in line and he took what looked to be a regular and pulled him in front of me in line. When I questioned him it was immediatly corrected by another employee standing there. The second time just a few weeks back this same man was "supposed to be" checking a price on an item, and after 10 mins (why i waited so long I do not know), I look up to find this same guy helping another person with a pistol leaving me stand there. When I asked him he acted like I didnt exist and threw a price (incorrect price to top it off) at me and went back to helping the other guy!!!!!

Well I had about enough at this point and spoke with the owner and I must say that he was super professional and after a long talk I gained a sense of reassurance about this place. He is aware of what people think of the establishmnet and is taking the strides to get it on par. It is unfortunate that an ignorant employee or two can cost you thousands of dollers in sales. I think for those of us in the area who want to shop at trop - it is essential that we make it known to the owner when we have an issue because he seems like one who wont take it from his staff. There are a group of guys there who are very customer friendly and will do what it takes to educate and inform the public on the firearm they are interested in, however as mentioned above one bad seed can ruin a shops reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by quadzilla570 View Post
    He is aware of what people think of the establishmnet and is taking the strides to get it on par.
    If a problem employee continues to be a problem employee (and continues to be employed at all), then I fail to see where the mgmt is doing enough to "correct the problem".

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalreload View Post
    If a problem employee continues to be a problem employee (and continues to be employed at all), then I fail to see where the mgmt is doing enough to "correct the problem".
    +1 If he's concerned about it. why is the employee still employed? Or is it a local cop workin in the shop who gets a pass.

(Lancaster County)

if they would drop 2 employees, that have been there awhile that place would for the most part acceptable. i dont mind paying a few extra bux to only have to go 3/4 mile from home and have a decent selection, wouldnt mind an overall price drop either. i do however mind being treated like shit by employees that dont know their ass from a hole in the ground and have the balls to look down on me like they are gods.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234