Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: CDI

(Bucks County)

Default CDI

Looked on this web site for gunsmith recommendation.I needed barrel work for my new rem 700 HB. I wanted a recoil arrestor installed.Contacted Sean at CDI.Response time was great.Told me the cost up front,sounded good so I had him do it.
    He threaded the barrel,installed the piece,as agreed. Then he reduced the end of the recoil reducer to match the thickness of the barrel.I looked hard to find the place where they joined.He also bead blasted the piece to match the shade of the rifle. The rifle looks so good I'm gonna have to name it.the recoil reducer looks like it came from the factory that way.
    I would recommend him,and will see him again for other work in the future.
    I'm gonna try and buy a camera tomorrow or the following day to add to the thread.
    Great work, thanks Sean.
    Last edited by M77MKII; January 1st, 2012 at 03:20 AM. Reason: put cdi in title

(Berks County)

Default Re: CDI

CDI is great. Sean was very helpful and pleasant, his work was also top notch.

(Bucks County)

Have since fired the rifle,no recoil. Well some,but i did own a 30-30 that kicked more. I really think it kicks like my AR-15.

(Montgomery County)

Just wanted to give some feedback regarding Sean at CDI. I needed to have my sights replaced on my M&P9c. I read a lot of horror stories(with photos) about some local "gunsmiths" and was really nervous about having my sights replaced. I saw some good feedback about Sean's work on someone else's M&P and decided to give it a go. BEST DECISION EVER. Upstanding guy with fantastic pricing on gunsmith work. He is a guy that does the job for the passion and not the money. He did such a good job that I gave him a tip that was equal to what he was charging for changing the sights - yes, he was that good. Will do future business with him and would recommend his work to anyone.

(Bucks County)

I also want to give positive feedback on Sean at CDI. I have an old Glenfield Model 25 .22lr I got as a kid. It needed some trigger work and the safety replaced. I mentioned to Sean that boy scouts would be using the rifle. He smoothed out the gritty trigger, boresighted the scope and did a full function and safety test on it.

Fantastic, speedy work from a guy who's passionate about the work. Will definitely do business with him again and will recommend him to others.
    Thanks Sean!

(Centre County)

Sean helped me with a Ruger MK I grip frame that he had in the shop. They are incredibly difficult to find and while at first we weren't sure if it would work right he graciously offered to send it to me with out receiving payment up front with the premise that if it worked I mail him the money and if not that I send it back to him.

When I got the grip frame it fit perfectly and was in better condition that he described! Sean is great to work with and communicated well, even over coming the obstacle of me not being able to make it to his shop!
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Buy a silencer.

Tax: $200
    Cost of effective 5.56 suppressor: $500
    Letting the elderly neighbors sleep in until morning: Priceless.

"132 and Bush I've got him at gun point, OK gun point, 132 and bush, cover is code 3"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Montgomery County)

+1 for CDI

Sean is a great guy to deal with and did a great job assembling my Spikes AR lower. Highly recommend for any smith work and will definitely use again.