Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Cambria County)

Default Re: New PF-9, need holster advice/opinions

I carry a PF9 daily and I use a cheap 18 dollar, Bulldog medium leather holster. Great retention and can't be seen when wearing just a t-shirt. I wear it at about 4:30 and never notice it. Even when sitting down and driving. This link is for the exact holster that I have, but I got mine for alot cheaper at the gun shop I work at. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bulldog-Leat...item483fda4c25
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by pennsylvaniaboy View Post
    Guys I just got a PF-9 for my birthday from my awesome wife. I have a crossbreed supertuck for my 4.5 XDM and I love it. Best investment I have made for that gun.

My question is for the PF-9 would it be best to get a supertuck, mini tuck, or qwik clip?,Or even something simpler like a Desantis soft tuck

Obviously this is a small, light handgun, But I still want to be able to put it on and forget it's there like I do with my XDM.

...on a seperate note, does anyone carry a PF-9 in an ankle rig? If so what kind?
    I carry my PF9 in a Nate Squared Tactical IWB Holster. I reviewed it back in February. Almost a year later and it's still my favorite IWB holster.

(Northampton County)

I've been carrying a PF9 for about 6 mos. now. OWB I use a CB21 Fobus, just cover with a t-shirt or overshirt, or jacket. For deeper concealed use I use a DeSantis Nemesis Pocket holster. Both fit and feel well. Didn't have to give up a lot of coin for either of them. As a few of the members on this site will agree, you'll go through a few holsters until you find the right one(s) for your needs and wants.

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by smit308 View Post
    I carry my PF-9 in a Parker holster. They have a lot of features of the super tuck, however they are much lighter and less expensive for that matter. I've had mine for over a year and it is very comfortable, there is a synthetic lining on the inside of the leather which makes it very nice if you're wearing it directly against your skin. It also has the clips that allow tucking in your shirt.

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Concealment-Source

Smit

^^^^ that looks like a sweet option for a little less $$

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    If you liked the Crossbreed so much, why wouldn't you get another one?
    I do love my crossbreed, but I was just curious to see what others were using. Plus I am not sure a crossbreed is needed for a gun this small and light.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12