Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Indiana County)

Default Hassled at Indiana PA Walmart for CC/OC

Blah blah blah, enough of this thread already, stop reading it and go do something productive.

(The above, was posted by Aran on Feb 16th at 10:36am when he deleted most of his posts in this thread.)

BELOW is Aran's original post that he deleted.
    I have replaced it so that some of this thread makes some sense.

But my computer locked up and I lost it.

Because I don't want to re-write a 15-paragraph story (You've read my incident reports before, they're long.) I'm going to summarize.

I went to WalMart, on my motorcycle, with my G17 concealed. (edit: the Indiana, PA WalMart)

As I was walking in, the bottom of my shirt pulled above the bottom of my holster.

Ten minutes later a State Trooper comes up to me, puts me in cuffs, is RIDICULOUSLY asshole-ish to me, along with the Loss Prevention guy (Who I discovered was that guy who tapped my fiancee on the shoulder from my LAST story.)

I sit in a chair, cuffed, with my motorcycle jacket on, cutting off circulation in my arms, for a good 10 minutes while the PSP officer ran my ID/LTCF before he comes in, uncuffs me, and reams me about how I was breaking the law, yadda yadda.

Ten minute dicussion in front of WalMart as he's returning my gun to me about how a "concealed carry permit" means you have to have your gun covered 100% of the time or you're breaking the law (Disorderly conduct, according to him) and because I was "talked to" a few days ago by the LP guy (Who said nothing to me, but who cares about my side of the story, anyhow. He kept cutting me off when I tried to talk) he's reporting me to the sheriff with a suggestion that my LTCF be revoked for improper use.

Blah. I'll come back and flesh this out more once I eat dinner and have some happy juice. I think I can break my personal rule on alcohol this once...

Edit: I forgot to mention, while he was cuffing me, he had the LP guy disarm me. Some guy I don't know, that the police officer was on a first name basis with (They were chatting the whole time) was ordered to touch ME and MY gun. I only wish I had a round chambered and he put it through his foot.
    Last edited by Emptymag; February 24th, 2008 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Removed post.

Default Re: I just had a long post here complaining about something that just happened.

be interested to see what happens, I hope you plan on filing a complaint against the officer and contacting walmart corporate.

(Indiana County)

Default Re: I just had a long post here complaining about something that just happened.

Blah blah blah, moving on.
    Last edited by Aran; February 16th, 2008 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Removed post

I wouldn't hesitate on issuing a complaint against that officer. He was waayy out of line when he handcuffed to start. Hell, I might even bring some type of criminal charge against him.

As for the putz at walmart, I would be calling corporate directly to set up a meeting with someone of high stature outside of that store.

(Indiana County)

I totally forgot this gem - "You were causing a disturbance, putting everyone here in danger. You're lucky I was already here. If I hadn't been, and they had called 911, the entire barracks would have cleared out, and they'd all have flown here, putting everyone at risk, due to how fast they'd be pulling in."

I SO wanted to say something to that, but I held my tongue. It was hard. That's not all he said right then, but it bore repeating.

WOW.

Which wal mart is this?

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    WOW.

Which wal mart is this?
    Indiana, PA. On Oakland Avenue./286

Did you by chance file complaints with walmart the other times that you have had issues at this store? Also any chance you filed papers to get the 911 tapes from the first time they called on you for having a firearm?

(Indiana County)

Taking ball, going home.
    Last edited by Aran; February 16th, 2008 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Removed post.

(Franklin County)

wow , that went to far...............keep us updated.....
    In God We Trust............................

Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast