Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Pistol Packin' Mama in Philadelphia Kills Man Trying to Rob Her Son: Police

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...136295133.html

Pistol Packin' Mama Kills Man Trying to Rob Her Son: Police
    Philly mother pulls a legally registered gun and shoots man dead as he tries to rob her son, police sayBy Teresa Masterson | Wednesday, Dec 28, 2011 | Updated 6:36 AM EST

A Philadelphia man was shot dead Tuesday night after he made the mistake of trying to rob a man who had a pistol packin’ mama nearby, police say.

A 23-year-old man was in the stairwell of his East Oak Lane apartment building with his girlfriend at about 9 p.m. when a 19-year-old man walked up to them, pistol-whipped the man and shot him in the leg while trying to rob him, according to police.

The victim’s 46-year-old mother heard the commotion from her upstairs apartment, grabbed her legally registered gun, went into the stairwell and shot the suspect, police say.

The 19-year-old robbery suspect died at the scene with one gunshot wound to the chest, according to authorities.

The 23-year-old man was taken to Einstein Medical Center where he was in stable condition Tuesday night.

“Upon police arrival, [the woman] gave police her weapon and she told us she was intervening in a robbery and she was protecting her son,” Philadelphia Chief Inspector Scott Small tells NBC Philadelphia.

The 46-year-old mother has not been arrested, but she is being interviewed, police say.

Posted Tuesday, Dec 27, 2011 - 11:22 PM EST

could not help but chuckle when I read that her fiirearm was "legally registered". Since there is no such thing as registration of firearms in PA.

(Butler County)

Default Re: Pistol Packin' Mama in Philadelphia Kills Man Trying to Rob Her Son: Police

awesome. 1 less POS clogging up the judicial system

Default Re: Pistol Packin' Mama in Philadelphia Kills Man Trying to Rob Her Son: Police

good lawd, when will the media drop the whole 'legally registered firearm' nonsense.
    i swear, every other person i convert to firearm love doesnt know that registration doesnt exist thanks to the media.
    they are all surprised when i tell them my carry g19 isnt registered and there is no such thing as registration.
    yeah, i am not from PA nor have i ever been to PA....still love reading this forum.

(Allegheny County)

Duplicate. See here:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/158...-attacker.html

This thread will self destruct in 3... 2...
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!