Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Lancaster County Gun Show

Is this show going to be the first for this promoter at this location since Valley Forge shut down?

(Montgomery County)

Yes....And as usual you can find us on billboards,radio,tv,Lancaster farmer newspaper and on the web at www.lancastercountygunshow.com
    hope to see you there...

(Montgomery County)

Smile Re: Lancaster County Gun Show

Need Ammo ???????" Reds" from 308 ammo is bringing a truckload from New York, "Jersey Joe" will have Federal ammo by the case at LOWER than internet prices, "Val" from old western scrounger and "Bronc from cartridges from around the world will have old, odd,obsolete and hard to find calibers.
    Good selection - Good priceing. See ya at the show...........

(Montgomery County)

Check out our billboard on armsdealer.net

(Lancaster County)

I am not familar with the area. If you buy a case or so of ammo how far is it to the free parking. Heart attack distance?

I have always considered parking close to the point of purchase important when buying ammo.
    Last edited by jack76590; February 28th, 2012 at 12:21 AM.

(Lancaster County)

Quote from the website,

"All firearms must be checked and rendered inoperable with a nylon strap at the door."

Are you expected to unload your carry firearm at home? Or will there be a place before you enter the convention center to unload your carry firearm and reload when you leave and go to your vehicle?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by jack76590 View Post
    I am not familar with the area. If you buy a case or so of ammo how far is it to the free parking. Heart attack distance?

I have always considered parking close to the point of purchase important when buying ammo.
    You can leave your ammo with our security while you pull your vehicle up to the front door and load load your ammo.

(Montgomery County)

Jon Wolff from the " GLOCK ARMORY " will be at the show.

(Lancaster County)

Being able to leave purchased ammo with security and drive vehicle up to door for pick up is great.

However, if they expect me to unload my carry gun in my vehicle, walk in effect unarmed both ways between my vehicle and gun show, I will certainly pass.

You might say you have to do the same thing at Lebanon Expo. Yes, but I don't think people will freak out, if they see me unload my pistol in vehicle at Lebanon Expo, unlike Lancaster City. The wonderful Lancaster City safety cameras may even report me to Mayor Grey's anti gun police.

And I have no safety concerns walking unarmed from the parking lot to the Lebanon Expo center, unlike my concern walking unarmed in Lancaster City.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by jack76590 View Post
    Being able to leave purchased ammo with security and drive vehicle up to door for pick up is great.

However, if they expect me to unload my carry gun in my vehicle, walk in effect unarmed both ways between my vehicle and gun show, I will certainly pass.

You might say you have to do the same thing at Lebanon Expo. Yes, but I don't think people will freak out, if they see me unload my pistol in vehicle at Lebanon Expo, unlike Lancaster City. The wonderful Lancaster City safety cameras may even report me to Mayor Grey's anti gun police.

And I have no safety concerns walking unarmed from the parking lot to the Lebanon Expo center, unlike my concern walking unarmed in Lancaster City.
    Guns coming INTO the show will be empied by our security and will recieve a nylon wire tie.Guns LEAVING the show will have the wire tie cut and you can load the gun once you are outside of the show area.What you do on the streets of lancaster is your business !!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast