Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: adding two guns

(Crawford County)

Default adding two guns

Hey guys, as u read the heading I'm adding two more guns to my gun safe. First is a "Daewoo" 9mm db51 I believe. I have read a few article all were positive, any comments good or bad, advise? I have double and single action pistols... what is a triple action trigger? The other gun is Accu-Tech .380, never heard of it, plz enlighten me. And for those who are curious... I pay tranfer only for these. So no matter what its a good deal.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: adding two guns

The "third" action allows you to drop the hammer manually after cocking it. As in single action trigger pull but the hammer is in the "down" position.
    Its quite an odd concept. Its almost like decocking but not really.

Somewhere around the 2 minute mark this vid demonstrates it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmsx_...e_gdata_player
    Last edited by spartakis252; December 20th, 2011 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Found Video

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy2530 View Post
    Hey guys, as u read the heading I'm adding two more guns to my gun safe. First is a "Daewoo" 9mm db51 I believe. I have read a few article all were positive, any comments good or bad, advise? I have double and single action pistols... what is a triple action trigger? The other gun is Accu-Tech .380, never heard of it, plz enlighten me. And for those who are curious... I pay tranfer only for these. So no matter what its a good deal.
    the daewoo is a good pistol from everything i've read especially if they are as good as daewoo rifles. the accu-tech i've never heard of so my best guess is it's a junker and probably of the same quality as lorcin, bryco or jennings. if you're getting them for the price of just the transfer cost you're getting a killer deal.

My first handgun was the compact version of the Daewoo 9mm. It shot great for about 500 rounds then started jamming up about 2x a mag. At the time I didn't know a whole lot about guns so it could have been an easy fix so I'm not sure. It was only $350 at the time so it was cheap. If I were you I would buy something else. If you like a steel frame 9mm that's really cheap and super reliable check out the Desert Eagle Baby eagle. If you want to spend a little more check out Sig or CZ.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Northampton County)

I have one of these Daewoos ,a fullsize it has proven to be an accuarte reliable weapon,parts are available and a variety of smith and wesson 5900 series mags work fine in these pistols ,with the exception that the slide does not lock back on the last round. If you run into any mechanical issues contact me I will get you back on track. Now the CZ or baby eagle yeah they are built like tanks can't go wrong with either of those pistols. Brian / EFR
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Crawford County)

Well thank you guys for the in put. Brian thank you for the offer. i cant pass up the offer, $60 for to guns, even my wife can't get mad,lol.

(Allegheny County)

IMO, and its just that my opinion, Daewoo makes bad cars and bad tvs. So, although I'm not too familiar with their firearms, I personally would look for something else. Like I said though, just my opinion.