Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default thefirstndsecond

great transaction and a super guy. would not hesitate to deal with again

thanks bro!
    To err is human, to be prepared divine

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: thefirstndsecond

threw a tantrum and gave me negative feedback ( here ) because i refused to sell to his lowball offer... as per my right.

further, i have to question this person's reading ability, as thefirstndsecond asked me 3 questions - while the answers to each were clearly stated in the first post of the ad he was messaging me about.

edit: here's the complete log. the initial PM was deleted from my inbox, so it's shown via the notification email.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kimura; May 5th, 2012 at 07:28 PM.

(Bucks County)

Actually Kimura you never answered my first pm. Which I sent 30 minutes after you bumped the thread the first time. You blocked my pm's on the first offer and did not counter.

Then when You bumped the thread again I tried to send you another pm which did go through. To which You then replied with a smart ass comment. Then I replied.

You want to be a smart ass go ahead. I do not have buy from You.

People who know me know I am reasonable.

(Philadelphia County)

not replying =/= blocking. this word (block), it does not mean what you think it means. i IGNORED your already answered questions and lowball offer. not blocked. as evident by the replies. if i blocked you, i couldn't have replied.

speaking of... you claimed to have blocked me. how is it that you replied to my post, then?

(you clearly didn't blocked me)

I do not have buy from You.
    ????? i DECLINED to sell to you... and your response was the aforementioned temper tantrum ("GFY," which i know meant go eff myself... followed by the negative feedback)! you never even had the option to buy from me, to begin with. as evident by the PM logs.

edit: not sure of the protocol, with this being a feedback thread. if only one post is allowed, my bad. i checked the rules section and saw nothing about this type of instance. at any rate, i'm done.
    Last edited by kimura; May 5th, 2012 at 11:27 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Just got back from a sale to thefirstndsecond. Friendly guy, on time, and answered PMs promptly. It was a pleasure to meet and do business with him.

(Montgomery County)

Just did a transaction yesterday with thefirstndsecond. He even threw in some unexpected extras. Great deal and great person to deal with! Thanks again.

(Philadelphia County)

Just sold a pistol to thefirstndsecond. He is a great guy. The whole tranaction went as smooth as could be. I actually answered his WTB ad. His very first price offer was exactly in line with going prices - no lowballing and no haggling. Great communication, very easy to deal with and I would deal with thefirstndsecond in the future without hesitation. Thanks again for the transaction!

(Montgomery County)

I don't leave feedback often, but I figured that would here given the initial banter of this thread...

I had a perfectly fine experience completing a transaction with thefirstndsecond. No Hiccups, it was smooth. He wanted our transaction to go through an FFL (even though it was unnecessary). That is a seller's prerogative, and he did cover the cost as it wasn't something that was initially discussed.