I like to shoot IDPA and I’m thinking of getting into USPSA too. I’m looking for a club that allows action shooting practice.

I don’t think that I am asking for anything crazy here, just drawing from a holster, no mandatory time delay between shots, and no magazine limit. I would setup a couple targets and practice transitioning from one to another. It would be great if I could fire while moving too (because I suck at that). I’m not talking about running or anything, just that slow forward, backward, or cross-step walk that you often have to do while shooting IDPA.

I’d be willing to take classes and/or pass a test to demonstrate that I can do action shooting safely, as long as it can be done in a reasonable amount of time. I know of a local club that allows this type of shooting, but it actually has a lottery to sign up for classes, so it could take 2 years if you aren’t lucky.

I live in West Chester, PA (close to Malvern/Frazer). Hopefully, I can find a club within a 40 minute drive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.