Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Permanent muzzle device that allows for attachment of suppressor

How about permanently mounting a can that could still be disassembled for cleaning? If it has a monolithic baffle design, you might be able to just slide off the sleeve and clean it that way, while still maintaining your OAL.

EDIT: Just realized, you want to have multiple host weapons, so I guess that wouldn't work.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bac0nfat View Post
    How about permanently mounting a can that could still be disassembled for cleaning? If it has a monolithic baffle design, you might be able to just slide off the sleeve and clean it that way, while still maintaining your OAL.

EDIT: Just realized, you want to have multiple host weapons, so I guess that wouldn't work.
    That is true. In all probability, that solution will be fine, as I don't really anticipate having all that many guns to use this hypothetical suppressor (that I haven't bought yet) with.

Now that I've got the idea lodged in the recesses of my brain, I can't seem to dislodge it . Now I've just got to see if it's possible. I'm probably never going to ACTUALLY build this, as it's just easier to permanently attach the suppressor to the barrel, as bac0nfat suggested.

Bac0nfat, as far as I know, only .22lr suppressors actually come apart for cleaning.....

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by NomadShadow View Post
    That is true. In all probability, that solution will be fine, as I don't really anticipate having all that many guns to use this hypothetical suppressor (that I haven't bought yet) with.

Now that I've got the idea lodged in the recesses of my brain, I can't seem to dislodge it . Now I've just got to see if it's possible. I'm probably never going to ACTUALLY build this, as it's just easier to permanently attach the suppressor to the barrel, as bac0nfat suggested.

Bac0nfat, as far as I know, only .22lr suppressors actually come apart for cleaning.....
    22,45,9mm and 223 cans are made for breakdown..

(Allegheny County)

Just get your sbr taxed tor build a ar pistol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123