Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Manual

Default Manual

Does anyone know when the new Hornady reloading manual is coming out? I had ordered the 6th edition, but they informed that they would not have anymore available until the next edition is out. I am just curious, because the one I copied pages out of (my dad's) is one of the best references I have found. Yes, I know, there are a bunch of manuals, but I would like to stick with the one I am familiar with.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

Default Re: Manual

I saw the Hornady 7th Edition manual on one of the online retailers that I visit. Try going to any gun show...there is normally one or two that offer reloading manuals. Also try contacting Hornady directly and ask them who the PA authorized Hornady dealers are...it shouldn't be too difficult to locate.

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    I saw the Hornady 7th Edition manual on one of the online retailers that I visit. Try going to any gun show...there is normally one or two that offer reloading manuals. Also try contacting Hornady directly and ask them who the PA authorized Hornady dealers are...it shouldn't be too difficult to locate.
    Aubie, i appreciate the info. I will look online, I did a month or so ago, and nothing. If that don't work, I'll contact hornady and see who the DPRM dealers are. PA is almost an hour and half drive for me, and I'm usually cussing the whole when I drove through PA. No offense to the fine people of the state, but it is a long state to drive through. (on the east coast. Texas sucks too)
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Luzerne County)

Just saw it on the fron page of www.grafs.com as being available....$27.99 get em' while they're hot!!

Yeah i saw it on the Hornady website this afternoon. Guess I should look into stuff more often that I am interested in. Unfortunately, when I was doing most of my searching, I was at work, and for some unknown reason, everything (except this site) that deals with guns, ammunition, shooting sports, or fun stuff is blocked. This site will probably blocked next time I am at "work."
    Army Strong

(Clarion County)

Is there anything particular about the hornady manual that should prompt me to add it to my manual shelf? Any specifics you can recommend to me? I currently have the new lee and lyman and a very old sierra manual.
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.