Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Obama and the Gun Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by tacticool View Post
    I agree that Obama has not taken any direct legislative action against gun rights. However, I still believe he would support infringments on the Second Amendment if he could politically afford to do so. This is the "stealth threat" that the article dismisses.
    The real threat comes during his second term, if he is re-elected. Then he'll show us what he learned from watching the "great men" who came before him.

"X is what percentage of Y?" Divide the first number by the second, multiply the answer by 100. Add a percent sign. Think.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post
    I did not bother reading past your first sentence. You've been a member here since March 2008 but only have 16 posts and major negative rep. This screams TROLL to me.

Have fun.
    Some how troll got positive rep again
    Quote Originally Posted by Python73 View Post
    Shoot what you like, like what you shoot.Own what you like, like what you own.

(Chester County)

Obama's real danger to gun owners is this - that for the entire first term, he has been campaigning to get re-elected to a second term. As such, he will not overtly go anywhere near gun control knowing that it would severly damage his chances for re-election. But during the second term (heaven forbid), he can begin to do, in the words of Chris Rock, "some real gangsta sh*t". During a second term, he won't have to worry about campaigning, or currying the favor of moderates. He can just implement whatever far left fantasies he has been wishing for all along. That's my prediction, and fear.

(Carbon County)

April 2008: "Bittergate" labeled Obama elitist.

Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok.

Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing.

2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month.

Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities.

Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality.

mentioned Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban.

Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions.

Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers.

Voted YES on Kennedy amendment that would have banned most rifle
    ammunition.

Did not sign amicus brief supporting the individual rights view in Heller v. DC
    Voted to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park which would have eliminated most gun stores in America

Supported new 'improved' "assault weapons" ban

Supported legislation to "close the gun show loophole" which would have imprisoned show organizers if a single person at a show offered a gun for sale privately.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Chester County)

LIke a Typical Liberal Blame Bush. Bush started the gun running thing However it was Bush who didn't renew the Bubba Clinton AWB and let it expire. Also this Lib troll has Alzheimer's because he apparently forgot Obama and his libertard controlled House at the time Invited El Presidente Caldarone to speak
    and Blatantly called for another so called AWB while Obama and then Speaker Pelosi and others stood up and practically jumped for joy cheering.
    ALSO You can tell by his actions, He appointed 2 anti gun radical left Justices to the SCOTUS , He made Hillary Sec of State who supports the UN small arms deal to name and now we hear of Fast and Furious.
    The only reason Obama hasn't pushed any gun legislation is because of the economy joblessness and he wants to get re elected. But only a fool would think he wont call for tough Anti-gun legislation if Re elected

Quote Originally Posted by n1fhpa View Post
    That editorial is full of fail. I am dumber for having read it. Ugh.
    This comment (and the editorial) reminded me of this clip:

Last edited by Nevermore; December 3rd, 2011 at 12:22 PM.
    Nevermore ...peering from the People's Republic of California

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    April 2008: "Bittergate" labeled Obama elitist.

Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok.

Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing.

2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month.

Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities.

Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality.

mentioned Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban.

Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions.

Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers.

Voted YES on Kennedy amendment that would have banned most rifle
    ammunition.

Did not sign amicus brief supporting the individual rights view in Heller v. DC
    Voted to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park which would have eliminated most gun stores in America

Supported new 'improved' "assault weapons" ban

Supported legislation to "close the gun show loophole" which would have imprisoned show organizers if a single person at a show offered a gun for sale privately.
    You forgot 8 years as Director of the Joyce Foundation where millions of dollars went to anti-gun groups.

(Lehigh County)

Give the article some credit; he didn't call the Glock an AK47. And he didn't call the magazine an assault clip.

(Cumberland County)

"stocked up on ammo and camo, and tried to fortify their nests with all manner of lethal weapons"

huh. wow.
    aint that starting with a big f-u.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by bob2055 View Post
    I read it. It's a typical left wing so called newspaper opinion hit article. If you think the nit wit who wrote the piece has any credibility, then there is something wrong with you. Or you are some kind of liberal spy on this site, attempting to promote a democrat and/or liberal agenda. Newspapers, as well as ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN are all liberal and promote left wing liberal policies. All the people who work in a backroom capacity, who write the stories for the on air anchors are liberals too. The camera operators, secretaries and the people who operate the printing machines which produce the newspapers are also liberals. Water carriers for failed policies of the Democratic Party. This is why there is no opposing point of view. An opposing point of view is not welcome among liberals. Liberals always say they welcome opinions from everyone. However, if you disagree, your opinion is not welcome. They think they are the smartest people on earth. When actually they are not and you'll never convince them otherwise.
    Does this mean Republicans are the smartest? I don't believe that either side holds 100% of the correct answers on how to govern this country. Call me a moderate Republican or Democrat I suppose. This fighting between Democrats and Republicans gets the country nowhere. Where are the common sense pragmatists?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast