Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Went to SARCO today

Made the short trip out to Easton today with the baby (start'em off young right )

I had heard wonderful things and it was true. I walked in and was in heaven. Rifles, cannons, handguns, mil-surp, everywhere you looked. And the service was excellent. I dealt with a gentleman named R.C., good dude.

Mosins for a $100, SKS's, some nice old Sigs, just tons of shit everywhere. Not a mish-mash either, very organized and clean. It was great.

I'll say this, if you havent been, you need to go. Well worth the trip too if youre not in the immediate Lehigh Valley. (they also advertise in the Shotgun News and do alot of mail order)

Check it out
    and to the dust you shall return

Default Re: Went to SARCO today

What a nice display of Mini gun, Old gattling gun. "Got Wood" Is my two words to describe it.

I liked the Rapid fire M76 clones with Milled reciever Very nice store.
    I talk jibberoush. pay attention.

(Lackawanna County)

Nice place. Friendly people. I had a very good experience there and would recommend it.

(Northampton County)

Better late than never. SARCO is having a 5% sale off everything today.

(Northampton County)

They have a link to a 5% off coupon at their website. For Easton store purchases. Good through 12/31/11.

(Northampton County)

Went today and picked up a rear sight and windage screw. They gave me 5% even though I didn't have the coupon. The guy even took the time to talk me through the install.

(Berks County)

They have really picked up their customer service since the move from NJ to PA.

The store (and the people) are really good so far.

Had a pretty good time with them at the Oaks gun show in mid-December, they had a huge area set up with their stuff. My group wound up spending about $1000 on various items they had at the show (I think Sarco had an entire end of 2 rows, at least 12 tables of stuff) we were goofing around with the staff and had some laughs, good people! Cash was king and we got a discount using cash and buying a lot of stuff at once.

They have had some problems in the past...but things are really looking up for Sarco as I see it.
    "Disperse you Rebels! Damn you! Throw down your Arms and Disperse!" British Major Pitcairn at Lexington April 19, 1775

"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things" Marvin Heemeyer

Thumbs up Re: Went to SARCO today

I went to their Grand Opening. I hear they have a lot more stuff there now , and more to come. It's definately on my list of 'ride to' places for nice days on the motorcycle when I got no place else to go.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Berks County)

Finally stopped by the retail store Saturday, inventory is filling up, place is like a museum. Quite a bit of surplus for sale.

They were very helpful with questions, if you need anything from the website that still may be at the NJ location, they said to call first so they can get it for you. They are still working on getting things stocked up, but I like it so far.

I wound up picking up some misc. AR and Garand parts I needed, plus a couple mags. If I had more money I would have picked up an AR receiver (they had several).

Very impressed with the customer service compared to how they were in NJ, so far so good. Place has a lot of potential.
    "Disperse you Rebels! Damn you! Throw down your Arms and Disperse!" British Major Pitcairn at Lexington April 19, 1775

"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things" Marvin Heemeyer

I like it because I dont really think theres any other shops around like it. Handguns to freakin Cannons. Just tons of firearms. Surplus stuff, bayos, parts, mags. Jackets, holsters, knives, helmets, backpacks. Militaria. Its almost like an Army/Navy store or at least close to what my vision of one would be.

Doesnt seem like there are any real ones of those around anymore either. The one by me has like 20% guns and about 80% other shit. Dont get me wrong, its a good store. But its not an Army Navy store because it has a few guns.