Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Threaded View

(Northampton County)

Default Sccy CPX-2 second generation 9mm

Listen guys I have one of these coming in next week under a dealer program . As soon as it arrives we will go to the range and beat the crap out of it for the next 30 days if I don't like its goes back no questions asked. . Its a double action only 9mm stainless slide poly frame comes with 2 finger rest base plates which gives you 10 round capacity or 2 flat mag bases lowers capacity to 8 I believe. Pistol has a lifetime warranty. I go to the range Easton Fish and Game every Sat and Sun to test other firearms anyways so If you are interested in trying this type of pistol or wondered do they work and if your in the local area send me a message or see me at the range. I go at 8:00 am on sat and 10:00 am on Sundays. I have seen good and bad reviews on the first gen series and I have not yet owned or shot any of their products,they have been contacting me as well as other dealers trying to get us to try there products and I have been saying no ,but now I am saying yes since I have nothing to lose but some ammo. Anyways It should arrive in 4 to 6 days so I should have it for next week's shooting sessions and I will be able to judge for myself. If you want to try one while I have it let me know you got nothing to lose but some ammo. I personally don't buy firearms that are not mainstream unless I can shoot them first. On a side note I have gotten a couple of mainstream lemons over the years so having this to toy with for 30 days is a plus in my book.
    Last edited by Brian Ahearn; November 29th, 2011 at 06:17 PM.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor